Locked - Loaded and R4W!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Locked – Loaded and R4W!

Recently, our favorite E-Merchant had a tremendous sale on several great new products. One company in particular was/is Get Diesel. I have read and discussed several of the products on this board with Chuck Diesel in which he stated that the new capsule form of R4W (Ready 4 War) is even better then its predecessors of the past. Now, I’ve taken so many pre-work out supplements to know that most of them are just more so hype then anything and sometimes fools the buyer/user into thinking its “Gold” because it packs a kick, which the “kick” is merely caffeine. Don’t get me wrong, I loooooove caffeine – but it has it’s place and should not saturate the supplement to point where it loses its potency after several uses – which I can name a few supplements that do just this. I decided to buy a bottle of R4W to give it a try because at the time it was under $20, and thought if I’m going to get it, now’s the time. After placing an order with my favorite supplement supplier, I waited less then 18 hours for the gigantic box full of goods to arrive (Damn that’s fast shipping!) Seeing how I was in the process of a sponsored log that had a SCA stack in it already, I had put it away for the moment.

I finished my sponsored log, had my blood work (which is posted) and gave myself about a week off of all pre-work out stimulants. Well the day before Thanksgiving I was dragging ass and just didn’t feel motivated. But I’m the type of person that will try to gather himself and go do what I need to, with a little help from our friend – Mr. Stim! I proceeded to go to my closet where I keep all my unused supplements to grab something to bring me back to life and was reaching for a bottle of Ergo’s Amp but dropped it. The funny thing about this is that it fell into the huge box of supplements that I had recently purchased. There it was, like a message from Chuck himself, “Are you ready? Man up punk – get Ready 4 War!” Okay, Chuck never said that, but I can totally see him saying it – he’s a pretty jacked up dude. I decided to only read the instructions and not anything else. That way I can honestly say what I feel and not “look” for anything that is listed. The directions are (straight from the bottle)…

Directions: Always take with 12-16 0z water, with or without food. Take 3 caps 45 minutes pre-workout. Do not take with products containing caffeine or within 2 hours of consuming any product containing MAO inhibitors or Stimulants.
WARNING: Consume 1 cap the first time you use this product, then 2 caps the second time if you feel the need. Most will not need to consume more than 2 caps. Do not take more than 3 per day, or use more than 5 times a week.

Seeing how I have a history with the mistress, Stimulant, I took 2 and downed it with a nice cold glass of Xtend – mmmmmm! Off to the gym I went. 25 minutes later I arrived at the gym. While I was in the locker room putting my stuff up and securing it, I began to get really hot. I excused because there are several steam rooms in there in which old men feel the urge to walk around with their old saggy balls hanging at their knee-caps – what’s up with that. I mean, they stand next to you and try to have a conversation with you whilst their saggy testicles are like right at your leg – that’s just wrong! My bad, back to the topic at hand.

Impressions during cardio…~ I was very focused, almost machine like – hard to believe I was actually dragging ass an hour earlier.
~ It seemed as if my body temperature was increased – I sweat pretty bad already, but man it was pouring.
~ The harder the resistance became the more I felt like dominating it more so then usual.

Impressions during weight training…
~ The same can be said, but my mind/muscle connection was great! Best way for me to describe my internal feeling is a feeling of focused aggression.
~ I’m not going to use the word “pump” because the word gets used entirely too much. What I will say is I felt fuller with every set and rep.
~ Rest between sets are always kept to a minimum on a daily basis, but it did aid in recovery to push more reps the next set.

Overall first impressions…~ Great focus
~ Awesome energy
~ Thermogenic feeling is hard to ignore
~ Energy lasted all day, but I was able to sleep at night
~ Had an increase in Libido – which made for fun times!

I’m satisfied with my decision to purchase R4W. Only drawback is swallowing the pills; they are on the big side, but there again, I thought to myself, “What would Chuck do?”
I’m sure we all know - - - - “Man Up punk - Get Ready 4 War!”
I concur.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Entertaining as always :thumbsup:

EDIT: By the way, you have no idea how glad I am that your avy is back :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Locked – Loaded and R4W!

Recently, our favorite E-Merchant had a tremendous sale on several great new products. One company in particular was/is Get Diesel. I have read and discussed several of the products on this board with Chuck Diesel in which he stated that the new capsule form of R4W (Ready 4 War) is even better then its predecessors of the past. Now, I’ve taken so many pre-work out supplements to know that most of them are just more so hype then anything and sometimes fools the buyer/user into thinking its “Gold” because it packs a kick, which the “kick” is merely caffeine. Don’t get me wrong, I loooooove caffeine – but it has it’s place and should not saturate the supplement to point where it loses its potency after several uses – which I can name a few supplements that do just this. I decided to buy a bottle of R4W to give it a try because at the time it was under $20, and thought if I’m going to get it, now’s the time. After placing an order with my favorite supplement supplier, I waited less then 18 hours for the gigantic box full of goods to arrive (Damn that’s fast shipping!) Seeing how I was in the process of a sponsored log that had a SCA stack in it already, I had put it away for the moment.

I finished my sponsored log, had my blood work (which is posted) and gave myself about a week off of all pre-work out stimulants. Well the day before Thanksgiving I was dragging ass and just didn’t feel motivated. But I’m the type of person that will try to gather himself and go do what I need to, with a little help from our friend – Mr. Stim! I proceeded to go to my closet where I keep all my unused supplements to grab something to bring me back to life and was reaching for a bottle of Ergo’s Amp but dropped it. The funny thing about this is that it fell into the huge box of supplements that I had recently purchased. There it was, like a message from Chuck himself, “Are you ready? Man up punk – get Ready 4 War!” Okay, Chuck never said that, but I can totally see him saying it – he’s a pretty jacked up dude. I decided to only read the instructions and not anything else. That way I can honestly say what I feel and not “look” for anything that is listed. The directions are (straight from the bottle)…

Directions: Always take with 12-16 0z water, with or without food. Take 3 caps 45 minutes pre-workout. Do not take with products containing caffeine or within 2 hours of consuming any product containing MAO inhibitors or Stimulants.
WARNING: Consume 1 cap the first time you use this product, then 2 caps the second time if you feel the need. Most will not need to consume more than 2 caps. Do not take more than 3 per day, or use more than 5 times a week.

Seeing how I have a history with the mistress, Stimulant, I took 2 and downed it with a nice cold glass of Xtend – mmmmmm! Off to the gym I went. 25 minutes later I arrived at the gym. While I was in the locker room putting my stuff up and securing it, I began to get really hot. I excused because there are several steam rooms in there in which old men feel the urge to walk around with their old saggy balls hanging at their knee-caps – what’s up with that. I mean, they stand next to you and try to have a conversation with you whilst their saggy testicles are like right at your leg – that’s just wrong! My bad, back to the topic at hand.

Impressions during cardio…~ I was very focused, almost machine like – hard to believe I was actually dragging ass an hour earlier.
~ It seemed as if my body temperature was increased – I sweat pretty bad already, but man it was pouring.
~ The harder the resistance became the more I felt like dominating it more so then usual.

Impressions during weight training…
~ The same can be said, but my mind/muscle connection was great! Best way for me to describe my internal feeling is a feeling of focused aggression.
~ I’m not going to use the word “pump” because the word gets used entirely too much. What I will say is I felt fuller with every set and rep.
~ Rest between sets are always kept to a minimum on a daily basis, but it did aid in recovery to push more reps the next set.

Overall first impressions…~ Great focus
~ Awesome energy
~ Thermogenic feeling is hard to ignore
~ Energy lasted all day, but I was able to sleep at night
~ Had an increase in Libido – which made for fun times!

I’m satisfied with my decision to purchase R4W. Only drawback is swallowing the pills; they are on the big side, but there again, I thought to myself, “What would Chuck do?”
I’m sure we all know - - - - “Man Up punk - Get Ready 4 War!”
I concur.
you think the r4w are big, check out dthc those baby's would choke a horse and try taking 3 at a time.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
glad u liked it, i also dont know whats up with the old guys walking around, shaving, chit-chatting in the gym butt ass necked right in the walk way so u have to see them.

Let us know how u like the r4w over time and if you ever try 3 caps.

Those r4w caps are the smallest caps GET DIESEL will ever use (000), they are like 500mg caps. DTH is about 3x the size of one of those.