LJ 100 , how much muscles can i build ?

Adamas

Awards
I'm a male , 24 years old , 64 kg ( 140 lb) , 176 cm ( 5.7 ft ) , 2000 kcal/day and strenght training now.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Eat and train hard that's all ya need. At 176cm and 140lbs you're very skinny you'll pack on mass quickly. Don't waste money on supplements until your training and diet are in order. Food will make you grow not some natural test booster.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say you may need to up your calories a bit higher. And just eat, lift, and make sure your getting sleep

Adamas

Awards
Thank you , you're right i have to improve diet first of all . My problem is money . I don't have enough money and time to eat properly . Training is good . If lj 100 can help me gain muscles i would try ..

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
If you are having a money problem I would have suggested investing in food and not a supplement.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you are having a money problem I would have suggested investing in food and not a supplement.
I would second this opinion. If your tight on money spend it on eating better not supplements, that wont help you if your not eating right, training right, or sleeping right

Adamas

Awards
I eat very well , that's the problem . I live in North Italy , Milan . Here a good fish costs around 20/30 dollars/kg , the same good meat .

APC80

APC80

Awards
You won't even grow on steroids eating 2000 calories a day mate

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Cheap foods all around the world. Oats, eggs, chicken, potato and lots of em! I'm in the uk, I buy 10kg chicken for £38 for the butchers near me, I just guaranteed him I'd buy that amount atleast once a month and he cut me a serious deal. Try going to a butchers or local fishmongers and haggle! I can get 3kg of salmon for £30 which isn't too shabby either!

APC80

APC80

Awards
I can reach 3000 maybe 3500
Just up your calories 100 a week till you start gaining weight. Don't add too much all of a sudden or you'll gain too much fat. Aim for .5-1lb weight gain a week. Some will be fat but that's unavoidable. Try to get 1g Per lb of body weight in protein, 0.5-.8/lb in fats and fill in the rest with carbs. Adjust as you go depending how your body responds everyone's different. You may be one of those people with an insanely fast metabolism that needs to eat like a horse to put weight on.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Only 100 a week ?
You can go a bit more if ya want. Just don't put them up too fast.

100 a week is pretty conservative now I think about it it's just what I do coming out of a cut so I don't gain fat. At your body weight you probably aren't too far off maintenance cals atm.

Adamas

Awards
You can go a bit more if ya want. Just don't put them up too fast.
I think i'll start with breakfast . Thank you very much.

Do you think lj100 can help me to reduce fat if i eat more ?

APC80

APC80

Awards
I think i'll start with breakfast . Thank you very much.

Do you think lj100 can help me to reduce fat if i eat more ?
No mate the only way to reduce fat is a caloric deficit. You need to focus on one or the other-weight gain or weight loss.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Wait, you couldn't be carrying much fat at that height and weight why are you asking about fat loss?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, if you think adding lj100 to whatever youre currently doing is going to suddenly add muscle or lose fat, you will be disappointed. It absolutely 100% wont.

Adamas

Awards
If i add calories and train i gain weight, muscles and fat.

My question is if there's a product that can help me maximize muscle gain and reduce fat gain while i'm adding calories week after week

If a supplement can increase testo about 30/40% or more while i'm gaining weight, is it useful ?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Being scared of fat gain will stop you building any size.