LizKing Samples Athletix New PWOs

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Stimmed Pre Capsules –

4 caps – down the hatch before my upper body day. I opted to keep these in the capsule. However later read that uncapping & mixing in water, they had a good flavor –

Initial thoughts were that it comes on very smooth, clean. I noticed a marked increase in mind-muscle connection. The stim part of this pre comes on very mildly. At first I wasn’t thinking these were much of anything special, but as my workout went on, I could definitely feel that I wouldn’t be slowing down any time soon. I didn’t notice any tingles or flushing, nor did I have that cracked out stim feeling.

Pump: I wouldn’t say that pump was a major factor in this, however lately I have been using Swoll-N & Hemavol (both solo & together) so my baseline for pump might be a tad skewed. Not saying that I didn’t get a decent pump – I did, but just that I wouldn’t say pump is the key part of this product.

Mind-Muscle: Wow – this aspect caught me pleasantly by surprise. The change of focus was quite intense, in a very positive way (note: not euphoric, just a good experience). I could literally feel each muscle firing & could tell exactly what was going on during each rep. My focus was completely locked in. It wasn’t until I put the weights down that I could really feel the stims at work.

Energy: Very smooth & long lasting. I didn’t really feel all that stimmed out until my workout when I tried to drink a cup of coffee about an hour or so after lifting – then I was totally tweaked out. The energy is less of a rush type feeling & more like you just keep going.

Overall: 4/5 - I really enjoyed this product. Full of focus & get-it-done-ness ;) It is strong & long lasting, without tweaking me out (however, stay away from other stims) – I train in the morning, but I could see this being a detriment to those that train later.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I've been sick the past few days. Once I'm on the up & up again, I'll get my review of the stim-free PWO up here as well - I'm really excited to give that one a try

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks LizKing for your review... I'm excited myself to see what the stim preworkout pills taste like outside of their little capsules!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the wicked review!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thank you for the chance to try these out!

I've been under the weather the past couple days, so I've been holding off from trying the stim-free sample. I'll get it posted up here as soon as I am closer to full strength again.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Stim-Free Preworkout Powder –

1 Packet – “Mixed” in my water bottle. Large grains – I think I read someone else refer to it like ‘dippin dots’ – apt description. It did not mix up as well in my water bottle as I had hoped. This would definitely benefit from a shaker cup or blender ball. Incline & BB Rows today -

Initial thoughts: Good taste – sorta fruity, not really sweet but kinda sorta... Despite not mixing up all that well, it wasn’t grainy –the bits were almost candy like. I train 1st thing in the morning, however I didn’t get much of a push out of this pre in a wake me up & go way. Having a lot of extra gas in the tank was the effect I found most noticeable.

Pump: Pretty decent. Not skin splitting, but definitely there. It’s kinda sneaky in that regard. I actually didn’t think much of the pump until I saw myself in the mirror.

Focus: I noticed myself just jumping into it & going. I was centered on the task at hand, but not quite as intense & without any of the heady effects with someone like FocusXT. I’ve been actively trying to reduce rest times again recently, and I was able to no problem today.

Energy: Being stim-free, I set the bar lower from the start. Honestly, I felt this was kinda weak. My experience was more of an endurance boost later in the workout, than a kick in the pants from the start.

Overall: 3.5/5 - I definitely don’t want to be too hard on this product, as I enjoyed quite a bit. Good pump, I had a great workout, stim-free (hadn’t had one of those in a bit). If the price point is good, this would be a good one to have around. It’s not going to blow your mind, but it won’t leave you hanging either.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews :D

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thank you! Good stuff! I'll be looking forward to these products when they come out -

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you! Good stuff! I'll be looking forward to these products when they come out -
Stim version is out right now at a sale price of $16.64! at Nutraplanet. High Volume should be coming out soon enough, everyone is going to love the ingredient profile :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim-Free Preworkout Powder –

1 Packet – “Mixed” in my water bottle. Large grains – I think I read someone else refer to it like ‘dippin dots’ – apt description. It did not mix up as well in my water bottle as I had hoped. This would definitely benefit from a shaker cup or blender ball. Incline & BB Rows today -

Initial thoughts: Good taste – sorta fruity, not really sweet but kinda sorta... Despite not mixing up all that well, it wasn’t grainy –the bits were almost candy like. I train 1st thing in the morning, however I didn’t get much of a push out of this pre in a wake me up & go way. Having a lot of extra gas in the tank was the effect I found most noticeable.

Pump: Pretty decent. Not skin splitting, but definitely there. It’s kinda sneaky in that regard. I actually didn’t think much of the pump until I saw myself in the mirror.

Focus: I noticed myself just jumping into it & going. I was centered on the task at hand, but not quite as intense & without any of the heady effects with someone like FocusXT. I’ve been actively trying to reduce rest times again recently, and I was able to no problem today.

Energy: Being stim-free, I set the bar lower from the start. Honestly, I felt this was kinda weak. My experience was more of an endurance boost later in the workout, than a kick in the pants from the start.

Overall: 3.5/5 - I definitely don’t want to be too hard on this product, as I enjoyed quite a bit. Good pump, I had a great workout, stim-free (hadn’t had one of those in a bit). If the price point is good, this would be a good one to have around. It’s not going to blow your mind, but it won’t leave you hanging either.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/high-volume-295-grams.html