liver values

predatorXt

Awards
hi guys i finished a 12 week cycle ! did 500mg test C alongside with 600mg EQ throuout the cycle 100mg anadrol for the first 4 weeks and 40mg dbol for the last 4! i did blood test 3 months after my pct! the lipid profile was ****ing awesome! had 60HDL and 82 LDL! the problem was my liver values! AST was within normal range (26) but my ALT was 58 ( normal values should be 15-50) i did good pct and i was very careful ! is that consider really high? i am asking becauze i want to do the next cycle im couple of days ans i want your opinion on that!thank you in advance

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
hi guys i finished a 12 week cycle ! did 500mg test C alongside with 600mg EQ throuout the cycle 100mg anadrol for the first 4 weeks and 40mg dbol for the last 4! i did blood test 3 months after my pct! the lipid profile was ****ing awesome! had 60HDL and 82 LDL! the problem was my liver values! AST was within normal range (26) but my ALT was 58 ( normal values should be 15-50) i did good pct and i was very careful ! is that consider really high? i am asking becauze i want to do the next cycle im couple of days ans i want your opinion on that!thank you in advance
Idk if thats high or not... Do you drink alcohol or energy drinks? My little brother got blood work done and his liver enzymes were elevated (not sure how much) and the only think he did was drink a couple red bulls a day. Quit drinking red bull got blood work again and they were fine. I thought it was weird and didnt think they did that but its something to think about

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You can’t just finish a cycle, pct, then hop on another; that’s just asking for permanent suppression. Take 3-5 months off.
He said his blood test was 3 months after pct.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn't bad at all. Did you run liver support on cycle? Tudca, NAC ?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
58 is nothing I would even bat an eye at. Those enzymes are there to flip amino acids back and forth. So slightly out of range could be normal for you, you could be a touch low in one amino acid and your liver is making a little more of that enzyme. There are lots of reasons, but a level like that is nothing to worry about. Some labs carry that range up to 60. Training and certain diet can raise it too, but your perfectly normal.

predatorXt

Awards
yeah i did run liver support for 2 months and i didnt drink alcohol at all thats why i was a little scared! but thanks a lot for the answers guys! since its not something to worry about its time for some sweet anavar hehehehehe

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i did run liver support for 2 months and i didnt drink alcohol at all thats why i was a little scared! but thanks a lot for the answers guys! since its not something to worry about its time for some sweet anavar hehehehehe
Are you taking OTC pain killers like Tylenol?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
58 is nothing I would even bat an eye at. Those enzymes are there to flip amino acids back and forth. So slightly out of range could be normal for you, you could be a touch low in one amino acid and your liver is making a little more of that enzyme. There are lots of reasons, but a level like that is nothing to worry about. Some labs carry that range up to 60. Training and certain diet can raise it too, but your perfectly normal.
Agree, those levels are totally fine. I'm surprised after that heavy of an oral cycle. Anavar isn't nearly as toxic as anadrol, so I think you'd be good to go for your next run.