T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver Toxicity List of All "Once Legal"and legal now Steroids and Pro-Hormones

Is there anyway we could get a list of these and there levels of toxicity associated?. It is my knowledge that just because a product is methylated doesn't make it toxic. So then my question would be what steroid products that were banned and what steroid products that are legal are extremely toxic, what ones are not toxic, and what ones are in between?. It would sure be nice to have a sticky on this...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is sticky material!!!! I will let someone who def knows answer first..offhand oral winny,methyl d,superdrol,m1t seem to come to mind first..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We must have some steroid nerd/guru/kitchen chemist write this up. It would be really helpful.
Don't talk crap about my mom............lol j/k:lol:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all ya gotta do is start searching to compile a list of all the blood tests ran for each product... and note before and after Test/Free test would be a nice addition to the sticky as well... It would give you an "estimate" because although it worked out one way on someone doesn't mean it does the same for another person.
I.e. I ran pp and sd and had no problems. my buddy ran it and his liver values were highly elevated.