liver, oral ph/ds and small white spots in feces

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
posted this in wrong section earlier, sorry if this offends anyone, just looking for some help.

i am on day 42 of my cycle of high dose epi/bold, running it with 500 mgs of tudca.

post workout i usually take a fairly odd dump.

Today it was kinda orangy and had some white spots in it. kinda like sweet potatoe color with sesame seeds in it. Could this be a problem? my skin and eyes are not yellowish at all and my skin is not itchy, no upper right quadrant pain either. Pee is also clear, very small amount of yellow in it. hopefuly my next dump will be normal. my diet today has been pretty much the exact same as normal

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
First thing that's comes to my mind is parasite/worms. When you have a next bm get a qtip and sample it and see. I would go to the doctor.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
First thing that's comes to my mind is parasite/worms. When you have a next bm get a qtip and sample it and see. I would go to the doctor.
as in you would go to the doctor asap or just see if its a continued problem? so parasites/worms, would this have any effect on my liver?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
as in you would go to the doctor asap or just see if its a continued problem? so parasites/worms, would this have any effect on my liver?
I would still go ASAP to check everything, parasite/worms in your body could lead to lots of problems, wouldnt hurt to go to the doctors just to make sure it isnt that, but am pretty sure it is.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I'm hearing liver's have no pain receptor's, just because you don't feel pain doesn't mean the liver is safe...

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
How much longer do you plan for this cycle to be? After 6 weeks on, might just be the safe move to go off

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
morning dump was normal, heading to gym now, will update on the post workout dump, thats always the weird one

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
posted this in wrong section earlier, sorry if this offends anyone, just looking for some help.

i am on day 42 of my cycle of high dose epi/bold, running it with 500 mgs of tudca.

post workout i usually take a fairly odd dump.

Today it was kinda orangy and had some white spots in it. kinda like sweet potatoe color with sesame seeds in it. Could this be a problem? my skin and eyes are not yellowish at all and my skin is not itchy, no upper right quadrant pain either. Pee is also clear, very small amount of yellow in it. hopefuly my next dump will be normal. my diet today has been pretty much the exact same as normal
maybe its clumped up jizz??

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've experienced the sesame seed thing while doing liver cleanses before. No jizz

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
darsh89

darsh89

Awards
so dumps today have been normal, no white spots