Little help would be greatly appreciated

bit145

Awards
What's up guys, long time lurker here. Just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background info I'm 22, 6'7 210 lbs around 12% BF. I've been working out since I was about 17, got really into lifting in college, went from 179 to 210 in a little over 3 years. Long story short I have some methastradol, 90 caps. I'm just looking for a few pointers. I'm honestly just thinking of 10 mg twice a day for 4-6 weeks with the possibility of upping the dosage, I'm using blockade as a cycle support and thinking about using daa 3k as a PCT. My main question here is should I get the nolva? I've been hearing a lot of mixed reviews... Any feedback would be more than appreciated,
Jerry

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up guys, long time lurker here. Just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background info I'm 22, 6'7 210 lbs around 12% BF. I've been working out since I was about 17, got really into lifting in college, went from 179 to 210 in a little over 3 years. Long story short I have some methastradol, 90 caps. I'm just looking for a few pointers. I'm honestly just thinking of 10 mg twice a day for 4-6 weeks with the possibility of upping the dosage, I'm using blockade as a cycle support and thinking about using daa 3k as a PCT. My main question here is should I get the nolva? I've been hearing a lot of mixed reviews... Any feedback would be more than appreciated,
Jerry
10mg once per day will be fine. Run it for 5-6 weeks, others will recommend pct an support supps, I'm lazy :smoker:

Btw, methasterdrol is superdrol (methasteron) 10mg is pretty mild, proper supports an pct you'll be fine. 20mg is too much.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nolva (or clomid, or any SERM) will be a MUST HAVE for pct for sd. OTC stuff will not be enough

on cycle, youll want both general coverage and extra liver care so I would suggest CEL cycle assist and tudca (500mg/day)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
x82bones

x82bones

Awards
Nolva is a must for a pct with superdrol. Post pct gyno is very common with superdrol and you have to control the estrogen rebound. the best way ive found to do that is with a tapered nolva pct...also helps get things going again as super is very suppressive especially at the length you are trying to run it. If I were you I would try a 3 week 10-20-20 and come off quick. If everything goes well take it from there. That is a very powerful designer steroid.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
10mg once per day will be fine. Run it for 5-6 weeks, others will recommend pct an support supps, I'm lazy :smoker:

Btw, methasterdrol is superdrol (methasteron) 10mg is pretty mild, proper supports an pct you'll be fine. 20mg is too much.
I wouldn't waste my time with a superdrol cycle of only 10mg and never going higher than that...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sd is wonderful at 10mg for 6-8 weeks!
The best way to run it!

Ah miss sd ran it all kinds of ways, 10md e/d was the bees knees!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sd is wonderful at 10mg for 6-8 weeks!
The best way to run it!

Ah miss sd ran it all kinds of ways, 10md e/d was the bees knees!
I definitely enjoyed 20mg/day a lot lol I guess 10mg for a longer duration wouldn't be the worst way to do it

Darlz

Awards
Lethargy is gonna be horrible on a SD only cycle. OP I would do a little more research. If this is your first cycle, I wouldnt do one of the strongest oral steroids on the market. Its better to dip your feet in the PED pool than to just jump straight in. I would try H-drol/4-Andro cycle with Nolvadex as a PCT. The side effects arent nearly as bad plus I dont see any reason why you wouldnt put on 10-15 pounds as long as your diet and training suffice. Superdrol is not just a prohormone which alot of people get mixed up, It is literally one of the strongest compounds you can find. And alot of people may associate its potency with "extreme gains" but when you are dealing with powerful compounds, you get powerful side effects.

Darlz

Awards
Also NEVER cycle without a proper PCT. OTC products wont cut it unless you are doing like a Stano only cycle. Either Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25 or both depending on how strong the cycle is.