liquid Toremifene Citrate dosing

Drbrology3

Awards
1st time poster here, but been lurking for awhile. I need help dosing my Toremifene liquid for my PCT

i ran 2 bottles of Epistane for about 6 weeks

20/30/40/60/60/60

Now for my PCT

DAA
6/3/3/3/3/3

Erase
3/3/3/3/3/3

Toremifene
120/90/60/30

How does that look? Anything I should add or take away?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
1st time poster here, but been lurking for awhile. I need help dosing my Toremifene liquid for my PCT

i ran 2 bottles of Epistane for about 6 weeks

20/30/40/60/60/60

Now for my PCT

DAA
6/3/3/3/3/3

Erase
3/3/3/3/3/3

Toremifene
120/90/60/30

How does that look? Anything I should add or take away?
the torem dosing looks right to me if im remembering correctly. as for the erase though, i would wait until the start of your third week of PCT to begin the erase. reason for this is that in the very beginning of pct you dont really have much testosterone to convert into estrogen but by week 3 you will start having test to convert. also, dont run the erase straight through at 3 caps/day each week. i would taper it down something like 3/3/2/2/1/1 (starting the 3rd week of pct as i mentioned). it will be run past the rest of your pct but tapering down slowly like this helps prevent estrogen rebound

Drbrology3

Awards
the torem dosing looks right to me if im remembering correctly. as for the erase though, i would wait until the start of your third week of PCT to begin the erase. reason for this is that in the very beginning of pct you dont really have much testosterone to convert into estrogen but by week 3 you will start having test to convert. also, dont run the erase straight through at 3 caps/day each week. i would taper it down something like 3/3/2/2/1/1 (starting the 3rd week of pct as i mentioned). it will be run past the rest of your pct but tapering down slowly like this helps prevent estrogen rebound

cool thanks alot bro. I was debating on doing that, i have seen some people wait 2 weeks. but would about the cortisol build up? I know erase helps reduce it. And i was using Epi as a cutting cycle.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks alot bro. I was debating on doing that, i have seen some people wait 2 weeks. but would about the cortisol build up? I know erase helps reduce it. And i was using Epi as a cutting cycle.
this helps with cortisol in the same way as it does with estrogen. the cort build up isnt an issue right away in pct, it takes a few weeks for it to begin building up so starting the erase at the beginning of week 3 should be perfect.

Drbrology3

Awards
this helps with cortisol in the same way as it does with estrogen. the cort build up isnt an issue right away in pct, it takes a few weeks for it to begin building up so starting the erase at the beginning of week 3 should be perfect.

thanks bro. even though i used this as a cutting cycle i should be good?