Liquid Labs looking for 3 loggers, your choice

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol one more thing. Try supplementing with a partial aromatase inhibitor to ease your way into prohormones. I'm not talking like arimistane, i mean like nicotine, grape seed extract, or resveratrol (from red wine).
Did you mean to write nicotine?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Did you mean to write nicotine?
Yeah dude. Nicotine is actually an aromatase inhibitor. It's one of the reasons people put on a bit of weight when they stop smoking; rebound estrogen. I finally stopped smoking cigarettes, but vape instead. It's a cleaner way to get it in my system.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I guess just to be clear, I do not advocate smoking.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Yeah dude. Nicotine is actually an aromatase inhibitor. It's one of the reasons people put on a bit of weight when they stop smoking; rebound estrogen. I finally stopped smoking cigarettes, but vape instead. It's a cleaner way to get it in my system.
Weight gain after knocking a smoking habit could be psychological. Eating more junk to feel better about stopping. Estrogen rebound from nicotine seems kinda silly to me.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Weight gain after knocking a smoking habit could be psychological. Eating more junk to feel better about stopping. Estrogen rebound from nicotine seems kinda silly to me.
When i stopped all nicotine a while ago, yeah i restarted, i gained a good bit of weight and my appetite remained unchanged and my nutrition remained solid. The only psychological issue I had was the withdrawals.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Sent you a message with a link to NCBI's trials on different natural aromatase inhibitors. Feel free to peruse it and spread it. :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another winner picked tonight, get your apps in

jev871

jev871

Awards
Man if I wasn't about to log the lg M1D I would be applying for this.. very interesting stuff who ever gets to log this stuff is lucky

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 2 toddlers at the same time. Two boys 3 & 2, 18 months apart. Im in for this one.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've logged Te for M&M a few months ago, does that count me out from giving Pr a shot?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
* What product you would chose and why? Would like to run Te or Pr if I had a choice Te would be top though
* Links to previous logs-none new to the site
* Wahat Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used?-Halodrol, epistane, trenavar, LGD, S4
* Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week-yes
* Are you here in the US?yes
Winner- Pm me ur info.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last day to get your apps in

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Can I put in another app for one of the others to run after the one? Lol would gladly log another after!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can I put in another app for one of the others to run after the one? Lol would gladly log another after!
Lets give some other people a fair shake

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is an exciting opportunity! I seen these when they hit the market and they peaked my interest for sure!!

* What product you would chose and why?
I would like to try TE, because I don't think I have ever ran this compound, and I was SERIOUSLY considering getting Test-E but couldn't pull myself to do it. I am trying to break through genetic barriers I feel may exist. I am currently down to 154lbs and under 10%BF. I am going to the beach all next week and when I get back, It's time to BULK again!! I am excited!

* Links to previous logs
Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm
BPS Laxacrine= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html
LG Science Bulk Kit= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/259999-lg-sciences-bulking.html

* What Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used?
I have ran, LG sciences Bulk kit, (m1D, 1-Andro) LG Sciences cutting kit (17 ProAndro,Epiandro,1-andro) And IML Super Epi Andro

* Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week= Easily, never an issue, everyone will have to read my crossfit WOD's though lol!

* Are you here in the US? YES, PA
Congrats, please send me your info...

Idealimage

Idealimage

Awards
Awesome seeing you on here double s. This is Dave from MM

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All 3 winners have been identified. Just waiting on one more address. Thank you to all that applied. More great stuff coming from Mind and Muscle

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last chance for jayo....

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be more than happy to take his spot ;)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I just got the notification. I was in Florida till Saturday on vacation. If I missed than my bad! Hope not..

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As long as you got a good tan and had fun then you ate still in. PM me ur info

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha, thanks man! sorry about that! Tan hahaha, I burn and peel! It sucks! I have some color though. Just a pasty white guy! But I did eat pretty damn good! Too many options down there!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to logging! I did static lifting for the first time saturday morning and man it feels great!! I think I will throw lifting back into the regimen on top of the crossfit workouts. I missed it! Happy to report I retained most of strength.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Any eta?? just wondering

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine yesterday or the day before. Planning on starting tomorrow since my wife leaves for florida today

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine yesterday or the day before. Planning on starting tomorrow since my wife leaves for florida today
Nice! Ok, should be here soon!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jayo...shipping states arrival today. Lets see some logs and some gains. I am personally using the PR and love it

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Jayo...shipping states arrival today. Lets see some logs and some gains. I am personally using the PR and love it
Thanks man! Seems like PR is the S***. I hope Te will be killer too!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything was shipped

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
It has the consistency of semen and tastes like plastic

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the other winners, please post the link to your log in here

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
* What product you would chose and why? Would like to run Te or Pr if I had a choice Te would be top though
* Links to previous logs-none new to the site
* Wahat Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used?-Halodrol, epistane, trenavar, LGD, S4
* Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week-yes
* Are you here in the US?yes
Where is your log?