Liquid Finasteride

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking proscar split into fives. (1 mg/day) I'm switching over to liquid finasteride b/c it is cheaper. Since it comes in 5mg/ml, I was just wondering if using 1/5th ml will be equivalent to 1/5 proscar tab. It is supposedly 1mg. either way. It may sound like a stupid question, but I just wasn't sure how people usually dose the liquid solution of finasteride. (1/5th ml seems like hardly any liquid at all.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i didnt have luck with liquid finastride, it may be unique but i have to stick to propecia

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
So what's the difference between liquid finasteride, Proscar, and Propecia? Isn't it all one in the same?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
i didnt have luck with liquid finastride, it may be unique but i have to stick to propecia
Interesting. Supposed to be the same thing, but wasn't as effective. What brand did you use? Anybody else feel the same way?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
So what's the difference between liquid finasteride, Proscar, and Propecia? Isn't it all one in the same?
should be...
The active (Rx) ingredient is Finasteride.
Proscar - 5mg (meant for prostate)
Propecia - 1mg (meant for MPB)
Liq.Fin - N/A (meant for either/or)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Supposed to be the same thing, but wasn't as effective. What brand did you use? Anybody else feel the same way?
It was a long time also but I think it was Liquid Solutionz (the brand i did my research on)

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
should be...
The active (Rx) ingredient is Finasteride.
Proscar - 5mg (meant for prostate)
Propecia - 1mg (meant for MPB)
Liq.Fin - N/A (meant for either/or)
Finasteride is finasteride. A proscar tab cut into 1/5ths is the same as one propecia tablet. Liquid finasteride "should" be the same.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
so as long as you have a reputable supplier then everything should be cool. I just thought that I was missing something. As we know, some products are not tested and therefore would be useless. If you have a reputable supplier for the liquid and it's cheaper...then SWEET.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
jtnixit Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
bigdave Anabolics 2
MF210 Anabolics 1