Liqui-drone-M drol-Epi Stack

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I am trying to firgure out a massive stack for this summer and this is what i have in my dresser drawer. I was wanting to get peoples input on it. This is what i was thinking.

Liqui-drone 1-4
M-drol 1-3
Epistane 3-7

I know this looks like a huge stack but i have done multiple cycles in the past and know about all of the safety precautions. So let me hear what yall think.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to firgure out a massive stack for this summer and this is what i have in my dresser drawer. I was wanting to get peoples input on it. This is what i was thinking.

Liqui-drone 1-4
M-drol 1-3
Epistane 3-7

I know this looks like a huge stack but i have done multiple cycles in the past and know about all of the safety precautions. So let me hear what yall think.
Looks good to me. You'll be able to use a significantly lower dose of M-drol if combined with the liquidrone which should help prevent some stress on the liver.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Looks good to me. You'll be able to use a significantly lower dose of M-drol if combined with the liquidrone which should help prevent some stress on the liver.
Oh yea i was thinking about just doing 10mg of the mdrol, possibly 20mg.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea i was thinking about just doing 10mg of the mdrol, possibly 20mg.
I think that you will get great results from that combination. The only concern that I have is that it looks like a pretty potent libido killer. The results on body comp would be stellar though...very lean dry quality gains.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I think that you will get great results from that combination. The only concern that I have is that it looks like a pretty potent libido killer. The results on body comp would be stellar though...very lean dry quality gains.
Yea i figured the mdrol would blow me up at the start, then i would run the epi from the end to completly lean out. Im just worried libido like you said. :raincloud: But then again i have never lost my libido on any ph/ds before.....

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
What i was thinking was:

Liqui-drone 2ml,2ml,2ml,2ml
M-drol 10,10,10
Epistane 0,0,40,40,40,40

Thoughts People?!?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
What i was thinking was:

Liqui-drone 2ml,2ml,2ml,2ml
M-drol 10,10,10
Epistane 0,0,40,40,40,40

Thoughts People?!?
Looks good. I personally love superdrol so I'd probably run it for another week...maybe at 20mg for a week or two. Then run the epi for the last 3-4 or so.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Im prob. just going to keep it at 10mg's because 6-7 weeks of 2 different methyl roids is scary on the liver, not to mention the tren.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
looks like the gains are gonna be ridiculous, its defn good you have some experience with using ph/ds

tattoopierced1

what support supps are you going to be running with this?

fernalfers

Awards
i have a 3 as well. (Liquidrone, M-drol and Epistane) was thinking of bridging all 3 too. Just not sure if it will be a bit much. I just finished a P-Plex/Dienedrone bridge which netted me 15lbs. of muscle. But i want to do a cycle to cut up for the summer. Keep us posted curious to see how it turns out. i might just do the liquidrone and the M-drol leaving out the Epistane.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Im thinking about ordering some letro....ive never used this stuff before so i was wanting to get some thoughts and dosage help.