liqua-chem

dalejmurphy

Awards
Due to liqua-sol being offline I decided to try a company called liqua-chem, their service was great, as was their products.:)

dalejmurphy

Awards
yes, the products arrived well packaged, and within five days of when I placed my order.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
To the best of my knowledge, none of those sites carry Clen.

dalejmurphy

Awards
oh, if one of the sponser sites are gonna start carrying clen i'll stick to them also

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by dalejmurphy
oh, if one of the sponser sites are gonna start carrying clen i'll stick to them also

Don't forget arimidex :) For products not carried by the board sponsers, liquachem is getting a big bump from me. Product received in 3 days, as well as being notified, by a real person, within 3 hours of purchase that the package had already been shipped. Good service good prices, on the things that can't be picked up from legalgear/powernutrition of course. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's plenty of good places to get your liquid products from.. :)

weltweitefurcht

Awards
How come the liquachem site wont work?
Is it down, or is the link wrong or what?

weltweitefurcht

Awards
nevermind, ur link doesnt work, but i got in nonetheless

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Damn L.R.!!

I just got a package from Liquid research. It took almost 3 weeks!! I am not shitting you. I recieved it 2.5 weeks after I ordered it.

For future ref, Liquachem gets my vote!!

Peace

MAK

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*bump* good fast service and excellent prices at liquachem.

ManBeast

dalejmurphy

Awards
I recently placed another order with liquid chem for Liothyronine Sodium, great service yet again, great communication, great products, and fast service, check em out

ahbroody

Awards
got give a abump to liquachem. After reading this thread yesterday I decided to give them a try as I realized my liquid research order will take at least another 1.5 weeks. liquachem is about 30 min from where i live so when I ordered I asked them if in the future I could just pick up the order. Within 3 hours of the order i had recieved to personal emails from them. one explaining why they did not do that and that because I lived so close I would have it today anyway. The other email a few hours later advised the order had been shipped and would definetly arrive tomorrow. The prices are just a little bit higher than some others, but the service is excellent and shows they actually read your questions and respond. bump for best service I have recieved on the net.
mikey

Update
actually both came today. Kinda strange, but good cause now I have more clen then I will need for a while. so LR order took about 7days and the lC order took 1, but I do live real close

Last edited: