LIPO / CLEN / CAP.......yea, another quest.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Basically, i have read every single post on the lipo/clen/cap stack. I have just a few questions. I would really apprciate it if someone could help me out here.

1. I have a bottle of liquid IBE clen (60/100). I will be adding half the bottle (30) the my bottle of LIPO. Shake vigorously. Is this ok?

2. When applying the cap, im going to use latex gloves. When applying, do you put a small "dab" in your hand and rub over your ab region?

3. After applying the cap, wait a few minutes, then apply the LIPO.
Is this the correct protocol? How many pumps of lipo may i ask?

4. Last and most importantly. Im confused as to when i should apply my lipo/clen/cap. Here is my daily routine.......

a)Wake up at 6:30
b)Work from 7:30 - 4:30
c)Workout @ 6:30. On nonworkout days, i do cardio @ 5:30
d)Bed @ 11

Just a little confused as to when i would apply my 2 daily dosages to my ab region.

If anyone can help me, i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
1) Yes.
2) That's how I did it.
3) Either way I believe is fine. Max pumps is 8 I believe?
4) Give some time for Free Fatty Acids (FFA) to circulate before working out. So I would prodominately use it before you workout to act on the FFA in your blood stream. AM running is optimal. Also, I believe Sir Savage and/ Stay Puft said you can use it before bed to drop some lbs in your sleep! Buuuut, the capicazin burn may be a bit much if this is your first run.

Enjoy!

HL
thanks man...i really appreciate it.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1) Yes.
2) That's how I did it.
3) Either way I believe is fine. Max pumps is 8 I believe?
4) Give some time for Free Fatty Acids (FFA) to circulate before working out. So I would prodominately use it before you workout to act on the FFA in your blood stream. AM running is optimal. Also, I believe Sir Savage and/ Stay Puft said you can use it before bed to drop some lbs in your sleep! Buuuut, the capicazin burn may be a bit much if this is your first run.

Enjoy!

HL
Mad fresh, son.