LipidFX is Here!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Great. Good to hear. Thanks for the compliments.

Chuck, you seem to be everywhere I go man. lol WORLD famos now arent ya? lol

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are getting new shirts made for the Arnold that say:

"Chuck Is My Baby's Daddy"

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I knew it was true! No wonder my kid measures out all his food! You owe me child support chuckles.

ChuckRD

Awards
I'm willing to give it another shot.
I just started Sesamin yesterday though, would this alter the effects of Lipid?
Did you get the product? Just wanted to follow up and see how things are going at 6 caps per day.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Did you get the product? Just wanted to follow up and see how things are going at 6 caps per day.
Package arrived last night. Will have to wait about 2 weeks before I can test it. I'm in the middle of my own experiment with TTA/GTE/Forslean. As soon as I start I'll post it here.

Thanks!

ChuckRD

Awards
Package arrived last night. Will have to wait about 2 weeks before I can test it. I'm in the middle of my own experiment with TTA/GTE/Forslean. As soon as I start I'll post it here.

Thanks!
Good, just wanted to follow up and make sure yu got the product. Please let us know. Nice combo on teh TTA/GTE/Forslean. How much of each per day if you don't mind I ask?

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Good, just wanted to follow up and make sure yu got the product. Please let us know. Nice combo on teh TTA/GTE/Forslean. How much of each per day if you don't mind I ask?
Mixed up some "000" caps with:
50mg Forslean
400mg GTE
600mh TTA

Started with 2 caps/daily for 4 days, just bumped it up yesterday to 3 caps/daily.

Hasn't effected appetite, but since yesterday I'm sweating like a madman.

ChuckRD

Awards
Mixed up some "000" caps with:
50mg Forslean
400mg GTE
600mh TTA

Started with 2 caps/daily for 4 days, just bumped it up yesterday to 3 caps/daily.

Hasn't effected appetite, but since yesterday I'm sweating like a madman.
Whats the percent of forskolin in forslean (20%)? What % EGCG from GTE. Also, you may want to add in 99mg potassium 2-3 times per day to reduce the water retention from the TTA we are experiencing. Seems to be working fr everyone I have recommended it to. We are actually adding it to the next run of LipidFX

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Whats the percent of forskolin in forslean (20%)? What % EGCG from GTE. Also, you may want to add in 99mg potassium 2-3 times per day to reduce the water retention from the TTA we are experiencing. Seems to be working fr everyone I have recommended it to. We are actually adding it to the next run of LipidFX
20% forskolin
GTE @50% EGCG
Haven't noticed any water retention from anything with TTA in it. No cramping either.

I'll keep it in mind though.

ChuckRD

Awards
20% forskolin
GTE @50% EGCG
Haven't noticed any water retention from anything with TTA in it. No cramping either.

I'll keep it in mind though.
So you are on 30mg Forskolin, 600mg EGCG and 1800mg TTA?

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Will be staring a log on Monday, testing LipidFX at 3 caps per dose.
Will also be taking Now Super Omega3-6-9 (2 caps) and CNW Fish Oil caps (2 caps) with each meal.

I will not be using my favorite appetite suppressant during this time (Amp - only one that works for me.)

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
3rd day (Tues) at 3 caps twice a day (started a day earlier than planned).

Nothing to report so far, this coming weekend will be the big test. Weekends are usually the worst for carb cravings.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Fri: Decided to change the timing of taking the doses today. Going against what's on the bottle "take with meal" and taking it 20-30 minutes prior to meal.

I don't see why it's suggested taking with a meal, most supps and publications I've seen suggest taking TTA and GTE prior for best results, don't know if it makes a difference with the third ingredient.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Completed 8th day (Sun) at 3caps twice a day. Still no appetite suppression. Had really bad carb cravings all day.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Well it's been 2 weeks at 6caps a day and still nothing.

I'm giving the remainder of the bottle to my wife to try.

ChuckRD

Awards
Well it's been 2 weeks at 6caps a day and still nothing.

I'm giving the remainder of the bottle to my wife to try.
WOW, very interesting. I do not kow what you say. You maybe one of those guys like with creatine "non-responder". LOL. Well I appreciate the feed back and the chance to try the product again. Sorry it did not work for you.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW, very interesting. I do not kow what you say. You maybe one of those guys like with creatine "non-responder". LOL. Well I appreciate the feed back and the chance to try the product again. Sorry it did not work for you.
Yup. Out of all the awesome feedback, this is the first non-responder I have seen.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting me try this again.
There are very few products that I do respond to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 2
Supplements 0
BigVrunga Supplement Logs 38
Syr Supplements 18