Lindsay Lohan's 21st Birthday Bikini Bash !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Who do you think is tapping that right now ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me, or does it seem like she has an abnormally high belly button. Seriously, if that thing was an inch or so higher up, it'd be straddling her tits.

Rufio

Awards
Lindsay used to be kinda hot. It's sad that she's turned into such a reckless crackwhore.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Lindsay used to be kinda hot. It's sad that she's turned into such a reckless crackwhore.
She didn't "turn into" a reckless crack whore. She has been one since she was a teenager. I know plenty of guys out on the left coast, and a few have "been there, done that." At least one of them did so when she was around 16 years old. Yeah I know, not legal. Him and like a hundred other guys. It's just that the media hadn't exposed it until a few years ago. Same with Paris Hilton. I know 2 guys in particular that got the herp from her.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
No booze...no drugs.... what the fuk kinda party is that? What a loser :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
She didn't "turn into" a reckless crack whore. She has been one since she was a teenager. I know plenty of guys out on the left coast, and a few have "been there, done that." At least one of them did so when she was around 16 years old. Yeah I know, not legal. Him and like a hundred other guys. It's just that the media hadn't exposed it until a few years ago. Same with Paris Hilton. I know 2 guys in particular that got the herp from her.
The herp ? Isn't that like the gift that keeps on giving ?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me, or does it seem like she has an abnormally high belly button. Seriously, if that thing was an inch or so higher up, it'd be straddling her tits.
Thats because she has those long child bearing hips :food: