LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad more ppl are applying for this log:) keep em coming:)

danielcho

Awards
I would absolutely love to log this product.

My name's Daniel. I am 18 years old and 5'6 at 165 pounds.

I have been training for 5 years. For many years I focused on power lifting thinking that strength = size. But now I am focusing on what I really want, an impressive physique. I plan to follow a high volume bodybuilding program.

This will be my very first log.

I plan to take weekly pictures and measurements of my body parts.

I can update the log daily multiple times.

I have only taken basic supplements. (ON Whey, ON Creatine, Couple Pre-Workouts

My gym PR's are a 400 lb squat, 245 lb bench press, 175 lb overhead press, and a 490 lb sumo deadlift.

My greatest moment was sitting at my gym's sauna and realizing Mike Chang's right next to me. Lol

Why I should be picked?
I am like many of those frustrated with their progress due to their genetics. I suffer from being skinny fat. I've never really seen significant gains, even as a complete beginner.

I go off to college in 7 months.
I lack confidence and a lot of it is due to my body. I have tree trunk legs with a upper body that resembles a pre-puberty middle school boy.

I am more than motivated. I'm willing to do anything to reach my goal. The frustration of training 5 years without results will keep me motivated every second.

What makes me different is that it'll be more than the ordinary log. Most people have great physiques and they're just showing what they do. Me? I'm trying to create a platform where I can be coached by you all. Everything I do will be influenced by your recommendations.

I also have a lot of cool ideas such as taking a before and after picture of my forearms to see the vascularity change, doing form check videos, food pictures, and sharing my personal life.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have been training for 5 years. For many years I focused on power lifting thinking that strength = size. But now I am focusing on what I really want, an impressive physique. I plan to follow a high volume bodybuilding program.

My gym PR's are a 400 lb squat, 245 lb bench press, 175 lb overhead press, and a 490 lb sumo deadlift.

My greatest moment was sitting at my gym's sauna and realizing Mike Chang's right next to me. Lol

Why I should be picked?
I am like many of those frustrated with their progress due to their genetics. I suffer from being skinny fat. I've never really seen significant gains, even as a complete beginner.

I lack confidence and a lot of it is due to my body. I have tree trunk legs with a upper body that resembles a pre-puberty middle school boy.

I am more than motivated. I'm willing to do anything to reach my goal. The frustration of training 5 years without results will keep me motivated every second.

What makes me different is that it'll be more than the ordinary log. Most people have great physiques and they're just showing what they do. Me? I'm trying to create a platform where I can be coached by you all. Everything I do will be influenced by your recommendations.

I also have a lot of cool ideas such as taking a before and after picture of my forearms to see the vascularity change, doing form check videos, food pictures, and sharing my personal life.
Wow! Impressive entry young man.

MoGainz20

Awards
No, unfortunately I don't but I did logs in the past on bodybuilding.com and the thread has since been deleted. I'm new to anabolicminds and would love to get the chance to do my first log with Anafuse. I would be dedicated to the log and the product. Thanks for the opportunity

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Why I should be picked?

Nice entry man! Mike Chang is a pretty cool guy. I think his videos ha

danielcho

Awards
Nice entry man! Mike Chang is a pretty cool guy. I think his videos ha
Thanks!

He's a lot bigger in person than I expected.

It's a shame he chooses to do marketing the way he does. Hurts his reputation.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll out my app in tonight. Will work out just nicely for either PCT or a natty strength supp. Yum yum
tick tock! Let's keep em coming guys.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1) Age

2) Training style and experience
2 years plus 1 yr crossfit and Olympic lifting. Was a competitive 10km racer prior for 3 years

3) Previous Logs
Quick profile search will show 7 logs

4) Can you provide before/after pics?
Of course

5) Will you update your log 3 to 4 times per week?
Can update daily and multiple times

6) Natural supps you've used in the past
Anabeta, Anabeta elite, DermaSTRENGTH, EP1C, myosynergy, ArA, the list continues

7) Tell us about an impressive feat of strength you either witnessed or performed yourself

Lifting 3 x bodyweight Deadlift (240kg lift) and going from a 1RM overhead squat to 105kg just using mental rehearsal and self belief.

ForumRunner_20150114_145305.png

IMG_866216491486965.jpeg

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive already put in an application, just a reminder why you should pick me... atm my rig is sloppy due to extreme stress and terrible dieting. Now ive started to dial in my diet and doing some exercise the weight will begin to fall off and ill get back on track. I think this product will help me get back to where i want to be and it will wield noticeable changes during this run, will report on all physical and emotional changes on the 8 week run ( i already have one bottle, not gonna start it yet)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive already put in an application, just a reminder why you should pick me... atm my rig is sloppy due to extreme stress and terrible dieting. Now ive started to dial in my diet and doing some exercise the weight will begin to fall off and ill get back on track. I think this product will help me get back to where i want to be and it will wield noticeable changes during this run, will report on all physical and emotional changes on the 8 week run ( i already have one bottle, not gonna start it yet)
Something to definitely consider, thanks for the follow up.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only a couple more days left kids! Anyone else thinking about trying an awesome natty compound, throw your hat in the ring!

G_E_Training

Awards
Just started my high volume this week. This product would be an awesome addition to my program.

Already sent in an app but just reminding you that I'm a BA and would be a good logger for the product ;D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Times running out. Let's get some last minute entries in!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Times running out. Let's get some last minute entries in!
That's right! 5 o'clock we're shutting this biotch down!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last bump kids, only a few minutes left.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anticipation

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright kids, after some SSS rep discussion we're going with:
EBF_2356 Kickstart7 danielcho

PM me your shipping info and link up your logs once you start.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright kids, after some SSS rep discussion we're going with: EBF_2356 Kickstart7 danielcho PM me your shipping info and link up your logs once you start.
congrats guys! Looking forward to the logs!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep congrats guys. Can't wait to see the logs.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it looks like we had a miscommunication issue and we're going to need shipping info from anthon88. PM me info sir.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it looks like we had a miscommunication issue and we're going to need shipping info from anthon88. PM me info sir.
anthon88 told me to tell you he wanted me to do the log... what a guy!!
ahaha not srs. but kinda srs

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, awesome! I just got home from work and saw I had a notification. PMing now.

Thanks!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
this guys guy is a standup act! Good stuff mountain man!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i just got my paid anafuse in the mail today aswell, ill start a log in 2 weeks or so after i order a second one, really want to do a 8 week rather than 4 week

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just got my paid anafuse in the mail today aswell, ill start a log in 2 weeks or so after i order a second one, really want to do a 8 week rather than 4 week
sweet ;) looking forward to all the logs

mfarmy13

Awards
hope you ordered right away since its sold out till mid February

danielcho

Awards
You replied a couple minutes after I did so I thought you were responding to me haha

mfarmy13

Awards
haha my bad, i ment to hit reply with quote but hit reply instead. I was going to order some last night but saw it was sold out. Should have ordered it when it was 50% off haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the 50% off was a steal! It will be back in stock soon :)