LiftingStud's PPlex and Mdrol Log

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im glad to hear your keeping above the 200 mark. Keep killing it bro!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a hell of a successful cycle

I am thinking, in the far future, to do the same thing to "jumpstart" an injectable bulking cycle. Just imagine coming off that into test/deca for another 6 weeks or something. That's if I want to bulk more anyway. Right now focus is on density.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

I am thinking, in the far future, to do the same thing to "jumpstart" an injectable bulking cycle. Just imagine coming off that into test/deca for another 6 weeks or something. That's if I want to bulk more anyway. Right now focus is on density.
kinda my thoughts too... But would prob just run test since I haven't pinned before. Definately would make a sick bulk.

I was thinking about running epi for 6 wks and kick it off with SD. Would be more a lean recomp... Looking for a few lbs added but more of a shed of bf and hardening effect. For me epi really leans me out and makes me really hard and vasc. Really doesn't pack the lbs on that's why I think sd would be a nice addition and not something a lot of people have run.

But really thinking about pinning some test, sooo tempting.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just adding to what I have said... I so surprised how easy it was to hold the gains... Not sure if it the kick start with giving time to adjust or the first time using a clomid/novla combo for pct. But definately best cycle so far due to amount of weight gained and ease it has been maintained.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just adding to what I have said... I so surprised how easy it was to hold the gains... Not sure if it the kick start with giving time to adjust or the first time using a clomid/novla combo for pct. But definately best cycle so far due to amount of weight gained and ease it has been maintained.
That's definitely it. I think a long Phera cycle is money, and a nolva/clomid combo is the best of two types of SERMS, that's the only way i'm gonna roll from now on.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
That's definitely it. I think a long Phera cycle is money, and a nolva/clomid combo is the best of two types of SERMS, that's the only way i'm gonna roll from now on.
Phera is the bomb esp when run longer, no lethargy, mild back pumps only at 40mg and thats only with heavy deep squats or deads, great weight gain... too many positives to name. Wish I would have stocked up on more, but the thought of going to inj aas had me holding off, but still have a bottle and 3/4.

I also am a fan of the clomid/nolva combo and shall use it from now on. Even if its a short 2 wk stint on clomid with novla for 4 wks. I think they work very well together, since they have slightly different actions.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 PCT

25mg clomid bid
20mg novla qam
3 pills Novladex XT: 1 am, 2 before bed
4 pills Lean Xtreme: 2 first thing am second dose 4-5hrs later

weight still rocking at 205-208 depending on food intake, water intake, etc. All and all there has been a slight increase in bf from where I was at the beginning of the cycle but that's what jappens when u bulk... But can still see abs, just not as well.

Strength has got down a little which is to be expected but still 15-25lbs heavier on major lifts from start.

Once again I can not sing the praises of phera enough. I really didn't see much of a bloat just more of a massive fullness to the muscles... Which made me look a lot bigger :) I would comment on the mdrol but still up in the air about if it was bunk or not... Even after seeing labs and such. If it wasn't then really less sides when afdded to phera but that's hard for me to believe. Either way, heck of a great cycle.

Until the end of wk 4...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
PCT wk 4:

25mg clomid bid
20mg novla qam
2 pills Novladex XT: 1 am, 1 before bed
4 pills Lean Xtreme: 2 first thing am second dose 4-5hrs later

Weight still holding around 205ish... which I awesome. Definately put on a little fat during the cycle but not much, still very lean. Have to say the novla/clomid combo is the bomb for recovery. Week 3 of PCT definately had a massive surge in natty test due to the teenage breakout of acne I had. I mean gezz... was crazy. Took a while to get under control but still see getting the random pimple but not as bad as before.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

This cycle definately was top notch. People have really noticed the size that I have put on and kept on during this time period. I have mixed feelings on the Mdrol... I did start to see effects, like massive pumps and endurance very early in the cycle but it was not like previous SD cycles I have run. Very little sides, no back pumps, no crazy quick gains in strength. The Phera was awesome. Felt great throughout the cycle. No lethargy or sides. Definately a great bulker.

Well boys hope this helps you gus plan out a cycle. Til next time... lift heavy and hard... and get BIG!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, this helped me decide to run my pheraplex for longer than 4 weeks. I'm stacking it and then bridging into a Hdrol cycle too.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thanx for an excellent log(even with my lame cluttering posts in here)I have cut and pasted this to my word document, that has all the well ran cycles with good gains, for future reference, as i dont know what will happen to this site and i like to have info on hand. and im glad i have sum old real Tokkyo ****(sd clone) from way back, to run the Madol with. And the clomid/nolva pct will be implimented as soon as first cycle calls for a strong as sed pct. On a second note i wonder if theses two compounds stack so well together becuz of their similarity in chemical composition? what with the only difference being the isomer one being A and the other being B, does that have anything to do with the synergy i wonder?

theyoungblood

Banned
Awards
I agree on giving thank you for logging your experience.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Any adverse effects on your libido? Also, how wet/dry was this run? Looks like a great stack, one I will have to do in the future...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Any adverse effects on your libido? Also, how wet/dry was this run? Looks like a great stack, one I will have to do in the future...
was down for a bit towards the end and beginning of pct but by wk 2-2.5 was back to normal. I have to say it was fairly dry. I feel or look bloated but def added some fat because I was just trying to eat eat eat. Its a quaility run.

andykb

andykb

Awards
Hey awesome thread mate. Glad you were happy with it. I have to say, I have read plenty of logs lately on M-drol and have heard REALLY mixed reviews. It's been a while since I have heard anything positive about it or at least not disappointing. I ran the original Superdrol several years back which went really well, but I'm having second thoughts on doing it again. So many bunk claims around. Have ordered some P-Plex and Propadrol so will post a log up in a couple of weeks, hopefully it looks something like your results!

Andy