Libido still down 3 months after using the prohoromone incredible bulk - what do I do

leansteel

leansteel

Awards
Back in December/January I took Incredible Bulk - one of the nor-19 products that was banned as of this January. I stopped it after 2 weeks due to excessive depression and bloating. After the 8th day, I was eating nearly 6000 calories and was gaining 3 lbs a day. The side effects were too great for me. Immediately I started PCT with a product called Testanon to restart by test production. The depression lasted for nearly a month, but fully subsided after a month.
Even though I finished about 6 weeks of PCT, my libido is not back. I don't get aroused seeing a pretty woman.

I went to a doctor and had my testosterone tested. I fell into normal range, but I think it is lower than it used to be, but then I never had it tested before, so I have nothing to compare it to. The doctor said I could have the testosterone retested in a couple months, but he will not prescribe any test at this time.
What could I use to help? would a SERM help?

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Not seeing an age listed for you. If your over 40 try a stunt ****. If you don't get turned on by chicks? Well, mabey thats a diff problem.

I know that sounds smartass but with 36 reads and no comment, I couldn't resist.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
your body should eventually kick it back in.
for me im waiting on my trifecta shipment to come in, after i use the Formadol as my pct im finish off a bottle of perform, low low dosing maybe 3 pills a day.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
should have used a SERM first of all...

it will bounce back, just takes time. try some natural libido enhancers for the time being.

or it may be as mentioned before you are not turned on by chicks. you could be homo unerectus. which means your wang is not hugified by the sight of a woman, but rather by the sight of...a man.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
try l-dopa it works for me try somnidren by mst great sh it

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
oh ya if you would have had a serm on hand during your cycle when you had to stop it for sides you could have started your serm and your depression and libido side would have been gone it 1 or 2 weeks. next time perpaire before you cycle so when sh it goes wrong you have a serm on hand

leansteel

leansteel

Awards
For all the stupid comments about being homo - I am 46 years old ex-gang member that only likes woman. Besides, are you stupid enough to not understand that when someone says that they are having trouble being attracted by a pretty woman then it is a common occurance for them. Think before you talk sh** cause that gets fools into big sh** . I came here to learn and not talk trash. So don't disrespect me unless you want to be disrespected in return. Also, thank you for the support of the majority in learning how to bodybuild correctly - I appreciate that.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could get on clomid at 50/50/50/50. That should do the trick for ya; help you restart a lot faster than natty test booster and time.. My 2 cents..

leansteel

leansteel

Awards
Just got some prohormone estrogen blocker with test booster. I am taking 2 capsules 3 times a day. I guess it was just a matter of time, since I am starting to feel a difference in my libido. I never had this problem before so it scared me. If I take any more prohormones then I will make sure I get some clomid first.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what i tell everyone to use when they didnt PCT properly or just need a kickstart
Tomaxifen (20mgs ED) For 8 Weeks
Clomiphene (50mgs ED) For 8 Weeks
Optional - Exemestane (10mgs 4 Times Per Week) For 8 Weeks - Might need to taper off the last 4 weeks... This is a very long kickstart but for most people i know they run VERY VERY harsh and long oral only cycles including myself and this always works... U can always shorten this to 4 weeks if u see results...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what i tell everyone to use when they didnt PCT properly or just need a kickstart
Tomaxifen (20mgs ED) For 8 Weeks
Clomiphene (50mgs ED) For 8 Weeks
Optional - Exemestane (10mgs 4 Times Per Week) For 8 Weeks - Might need to taper off the last 4 weeks... This is a very long kickstart but for most people i know they run VERY VERY harsh and long oral only cycles including myself and this always works... U can always shorten this to 4 weeks if u see results...
Cut the clomid to 4 weeks, 8 weeks is too long.
If needed the nolva can be run 8 weeks.
aromasin-12.25mg per day if I remember, no estro rebound with this AI.
Clomid only now at the dose I said would be beneficial, even now.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Cut the clomid to 4 weeks, 8 weeks is too long.
If needed the nolva can be run 8 weeks.
aromasin-12.25mg per day if I remember, no estro rebound with this AI.
Clomid only now at the dose I said would be beneficial, even now.
Just depends on how shutdown he is... but again since he posted his hormonal profile 4 weeks should be fine...

leansteel

leansteel

Awards
I read that clomid and other SERMs are very toxic and can cause cancer so they should only be taken if necessary. I also have a friend that told me he would sell me an estrogen blocker called Estro 2 Xtreme by SSL that is 4-hydroxyandrostenedione at 70 mg and has indole-3-carbinol at 100mg. Is this a SERM?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read that clomid and other SERMs are very toxic and can cause cancer so they should only be taken if necessary. I also have a friend that told me he would sell me an estrogen blocker called Estro 2 Xtreme by SSL that is 4-hydroxyandrostenedione at 70 mg and has indole-3-carbinol at 100mg. Is this a SERM?
No, not a SERM. Clomid, nolva and torem are all SERMs... They are toxic to an extent, you would be fine being on a SERM for only 4 weeks. Clomid and torem arent as toxic as nolva, but they arent that toxic anyways, especially since your liver values should be in good order by now. Any one of those SERMs would be cheaper and more effective than any OTC AI... Its your body, if it was me, I would take a SERM.. Really, the only time you will see major sides from SERM usage is when your on it for long periods of time; such as breast cancer patients who could be on it for a year or longer. IMO...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Yes it can be considered toxic... but compared to PH's its not... And if im not mistaken that supplement is just formestane and we all know that the oral delivery of formestane has low bioavailability... so NO this will not be sufficient... since it is an aromatase inhibitor it will provide some benefit (maybe)... but thats not what u need...

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.... bad language aside I think that test levels have dipped below normal.

1. OTC AI e.g. formestane is well worth considering OR natural AI (Stoked, AI)
2. OTC products that boost dopamine/ test, e.g. ZMA, PowerFull (supplements section)
3. A product such as Perform (AI) has rave reviews.

SERM is last resort for gyno or post-shutdown.