LGI SD-10 LGI STANO-200

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running a recomp of LGI - SD10 and STANO-200. Goal is to drop some BF and put on 6-7 lbs of lean muscle. Planning on going high protein high fats and fluctuating carbs to see how the body responds. I have ran SD in the past and my body gets pretty lethargic on low carbs but stacking it with STANO should help with lethargy from what I heard. Going to be something like this.

SD-10 - 20/20/30/30
STANO - 600/600/600/600/600/600 (Might up the STANO depending on how its treating me.)

Supports- Liver Support ( Milk Thistle) Blood Pressure ( Hawthorne Berry) Back Pumps (Tauring 3-5 g's a day)

Post - SERM - Torem ( I love torem, used it on every cycle and I come back like a champ on it) Erase Pro ( Cortisol ) and all supports throughout cycle and PCT. Pretty excited to start this, haven't done a cycle in about a year now. Last cycle was Ultradrol and I loved it, great lean gains and vascularity.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you use something like Hdrol and Stano or Hdrol and Furuza instead ? SD really feeds off of carbs and I think something like that would be more suitable for your goals. I certainly would not run SD with just milk thistle, hawthorne and taurine

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I might switch it up to Hdrol, I do love Hdrol and my reaction with it. I just have LGI SD 10 on hand and would love to run it again. I loved M-drol in the past but like you said it does run off carbs and I can tell the big difference between low carbs on sd and high carb intake on sd.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I ran sd and stano for a recomp and loved it. I ran the first two weeks 100-200 cals below maintenance, third week 400-500 cals below maintenance, and the last two weeks at or slightly below maintenance. I wish I had before and after pics the results were awesome, got shredded and gained muscle despite the one week that was basically a cut.

Don't get me wrong it was hard and I was hungry as hell at some points but the results were worth it. Also get some tudca, I will never run another oral without it, it really made a difference.

johnny75

Awards
Why don't you run SD, Stano & Halo together? 4 weeks of SD, 6 weeks of Halo & 7 weeks of Stano.

SD 0/10/10/20/20/0/0
HALO 75/75/75/75/100/100/0
Stano 600/600/800/800/800/1000/1000

I ran this cycle & gained 9 lbs. on 400 calories above maintenance (macros: 40 P / 40 C / 20 F).

For cycle support, I ran DAMAGE CONTROL by LGI.....contains TUDCA.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
SPS that sounds exactly what I would like to do as well. I will plan on getting some TUDCA, I have ran milk thistle and hawthorne berries for my cycle support with about 6-7 cycles and have had my lipids checked after and was good to go, but every cycle is different so I might get some TUDCA.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Johnny75 for the input, I would love to run halo or hdrol, my body always responds great to it as well, just going to have to save a couple bucks for that since i usually end up getting 2-3 bottles of it.