LGI SD-10 LGI STANO-200

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running a recomp of LGI - SD10 and STANO-200. Goal is to drop some BF and put on 6-7 lbs of lean muscle. Planning on going high protein high fats and fluctuating carbs to see how the body responds. I have ran SD in the past and my body gets pretty lethargic on low carbs but stacking it with STANO should help with lethargy from what I heard. Going to be something like this.

SD-10 - 20/20/30/30
STANO - 600/600/600/600/600/600 (Might up the STANO depending on how its treating me.)

Supports- Liver Support ( Milk Thistle) Blood Pressure ( Hawthorne Berry) Back Pumps (Tauring 3-5 g's a day)

Post - SERM - Torem ( I love torem, used it on every cycle and I come back like a champ on it) Erase Pro ( Cortisol ) and all supports throughout cycle and PCT. Pretty excited to start this, haven't done a cycle in about a year now. Last cycle was Ultradrol and I loved it, great lean gains and vascularity.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Run stano then start the superdrol at the beginning of week three. It would be odd running the weaker compound after sd. Atleast thats what I would do.

rphash49

Awards
Run stano then start the superdrol at the beginning of week three. It would be odd running the weaker compound after sd. Atleast thats what I would do.
I have not tried it but I've read ppl do it to solidify gains made. I've seen a few similar cycles with m-sten. I always feel aweful week 4 with harsher compounds even with 800+ stano. I'm going to stick to dermacrine and trest as a test base going forward.