3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else have thoughts on this? Would a cycle around 10-12 weeks require a serm and full pct?
12 weeks on either product would be good.

Id always run a Serm but you could get away with OTC PCT. Would you be running anything else?

riceorpasta

Awards
just wondering on the following:

- best time to apply ( early morning, before bed etc)
- where to apply ( neck, upper chest etc)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dosing 1.5ml a day I do 1ml in morning and .5 in afternoon.
Inner bicep, inner forearm , tops of feet are good application sites

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards

Right after you shower, preferably earlier in the day. I like to put it on my forearms, inner bicep/upper arm and clavicles. There is also tops of feet and backs of knees.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
It is more of an oil. You can't dose td 11kt as high as oral 11-oxo, yes, but my point is that you don't need to. No one would ever need 600mg of td 11-kt a day, for instance.

The only reason I used it is because it is indeed natty, e.g. Found in the food supply via fish. It's dshea compliant, requires no clinical pct, etc.

As far as I'm concerned, regular dhea is "harder" than this :D
So If it's natural, Non toxic, not methylated, doesn't cause suppression, and doesn't require a pct why do you even have to cycle it Might as well just stay on it most of the time?

xhrr

Awards
Why couldn't we use it in PCT even then? Help stay lean during pct and lower cortisol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was referring to clinical PCT, i.e. a SERM. It should still be weakly suppressive though

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Anybody have any thoughts on 11-x as a standalone, or should a test booster be used along side? Also wondering if there would be a benefit to an 11-x/ostarine combo followed by SUP3R PCT/ Endosurge combo?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
I'm running ostarine and Xi-kt along with Alphamax and Ep1c, and the first two have a real synergy with each other.
Leaning out a treat atm.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
So If it's natural, Non toxic, not methylated, doesn't cause suppression, and doesn't require a pct why do you even have to cycle it Might as well just stay on it most of the time?
because it IS mildly suppressive. No need for SERM for normal use, OTC PCT is helpful at the end.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I'm running ostarine and Xi-kt along with Alphamax and Ep1c, and the first two have a real synergy with each other.
Leaning out a treat atm.
During my cut in the spring I'm considering a IML Osta RX, Iron Legion XI KT, OL STR3NGTH cycle as well. How long have you been running ostarine and Xi-kt for and what are your results so far

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
During my cut in the spring I'm considering a IML Osta RX, Iron Legion XI KT, OL STR3NGTH cycle as well. How long have you been running ostarine and Xi-kt for and what are your results so far
Just under four weeks so far.
Results are hard to quantify, but I've come from the back of a ttm cycle.
And so far weight is holding at 215

I'm looking noticeably leaner, thicker and dense.
Been getting roid accusations and people calling me boss since I've been on.
I'll try and update my avi later to give you a better idea. No top off pics but you'll see the difference.

Xi-kt and ostarine are a brilliant pairing.
One thing I find is Xi-kt with Alphamax is making me very snappy, worse than when I was on tren.

Tcarlin

Awards
I absolutely loved this stuff, just wondering if it will EVER be available again??

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
I'm really hoping it doesn't affect us over this side, as i love it.

Noticed that two bottles is plentiful as after it tends to lose it's effectiveness, so a 4 week on/off approach is imo ideal.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd like to run this higher than the 1ml I used before, but its so expensive for how mild it is. $40 for 30ml? Geez. $80 for ~5.5 weeks @ 1.5ml. That's just not cost effective, IMO.

And yeah, 11kt + Ostarine does sound like a nice, mild cutting stack!

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Have not done LGI 11-X, but was not impressed with Iron Legion XI KT. 3 bottles and got very little results. Got much more from ARA (or Osta).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
IL XI-KT is super effective.
Paired it with triumphalis (60mg) and 1ml XI-KT.
Quality results.
Gained 1kg, got stronger and lost 1.5% be and it got me sub 10%.

Win win. These are gone for the moment so it kinda sucks having to look for a legal approach.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Does any one know,manufactors really discontinued 11oxo-11kt?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Was Legion XI KT iron suspended? On the official website I do not find it!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Was Legion XI KT iron suspended? On the official website I do not find it!
It has direct activity, which makes it extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely dicey for a company to sell in the US (IANAL, but I think that means it's defacto illegal now?).

btur2915

Awards
Nos labs currently is making 11kt and is very affordable and effective. I am logging it at the moment out of my own pocket.