LGD Pct Question

Danrey

Awards
Hey guys so today was my last day of LGD (Legend) and will be starting PCT tomorrow. I'll be running super pct alongside nolva (tabs) 20/20/10/10. I have liquid clomid as well and am wondering if using both would be more beneficial at all? This was my first cycle of anything and am just wanting to make sure i get back to normal as quick as possible.

Thanks

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Pick one of the SERM's and run it alongside Sup3r PCT. This should be more than enough for a single compound SARM run.

How long was your run and what was your dosing?

Danrey

Awards
I ran LGD for 7 weeks, 4/4/8/8/8/8/8, okay ill just stick with nolva then. Does 20/20/10/10 look good by the way?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I ran LGD for 7 weeks, 4/4/8/8/8/8/8, okay ill just stick with nolva then. Does 20/20/10/10 look good by the way?
20/20/10/10 is a typical PCT and should work just fine. You may be able to get away with a 20/10/10 Nolva PCT but I would just stick to the full 4 weeks. Especially since this is your first cycle and you don't know how you will respond to PCT. I'm sure you'll be fine though.

Danrey

Awards
Ya ill stick to the 4 week nolva Pct just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the help!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Good advice from Toren, definitely a good idea to add sup3r pct.

gynopuff

Awards
If it were me id do Clomid 25/25/25 Nolva 40/20/10/10 I would most def not half a%$ it because you will just have to do a full pct if you dont come back fully

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I agree, both SERMs will increase the odds of recovery - they both do different things. How will running both hurt? (aside from if you get emotional on low dose Clomiphene).

What's the point of using two different SERMs during PCT?

There are 2 major components involved in recovery. Testosterone production and Spermatogenesis.

LH and FSH are both required for the equation. LH is produced by the pituitary and stimulates the Leydig cells to produce testosterone. Once testosterone is in production it works alongside FSH and stimulates sertoli cells to produce sperm. Sperm production is hindered if either of these are unhealthy. They both work in synergy. You need BOTH to be at healthy levels. Nolvadex is dominant in LH promotion and Clomid is dominant in promoting FSH.

clomid has multiple effects. It's an anti-estrogen, so it obviously decreases the estrogenic effects in your body by stimulating the Hypothalamus back to life and sending gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) to your pituitary, so that LH/FSH can be secreted.

Nolva boosts the effects of clomid because it put clomid into "competition" mode where they both fight for a receptors to bind to. This competitiveness will only occur with the presence of BOTH nolva/clomid, and will inevitably resolve the issue of excess estrogen in the Hypothalamus. This will trigger both LH and FSH to crank UP, as the high estrogen in this cluster is suppressive. This entire scenario is not as effective with only one drug.

Furthermore varying the compounds; Since we know both stimulate LH, what most don't know is that the act is different. clomid boosts the amplitude of LH serum, but has no effect on the frequency. Nolvadex is the complete opposite in that area, where it boosts the actual frequency of LH and has no effect on its amplitude.

You're probably assuming they're identical and overpowering... clomid is a mixed agonist/antagonist for the estradiol receptor. Nolva is also mixed, however.... it is a pure antagonist in the E receptor in breast tissue. There is a reason that clomid is not recommended for gynecomastia reversal, but Nolva is.

Can you recover with just Nolvadex, or just clomid? Well, anything is possible. But why would you take that risk if the combination gives you a much better chance? To save a few bucks and risk your health? clomid when coupled with Nolvadex is clearly the safer choice over using either compound individually.

*You can substitute clomid with toremifine as well.
I don't care how "mild" something is, I like going paranoid for PCT - what's an extra $50?

Danrey

Awards
Thanks for replies guys.

Okay so i'm thinking just to be on the safe safe side.

Nolva 40/20/10/10
Clomid 25/25/25
Sup3r PCT 4 weeks

Hows that look?

Also would i take all together? Or maybe nolva in the morning and clomid later in the day?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Thanks for replies guys.

Okay so i'm thinking just to be on the safe safe side.

Nolva 40/20/10/10
Clomid 25/25/25
Sup3r PCT 4 weeks

Hows that look?

Also would i take all together? Or maybe nolva in the morning and clomid later in the day?
Clomid 50/50/25/25 is the typical dosage for clomid. 20/20/10/10 for nolva. Due to you combining them, those dosages will be all you need if not beyond that. Sup3r pct is a great addition btw.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 is the typical dosage for clomid. 20/20/10/10 for nolva. Due to you combining them, those dosages will be all you need if not beyond that. Sup3r pct is a great addition btw.
Maybe consider clomid 100 and nolva 40 for the first 3 days to kickstart it though