LGD-3303 from Supreme

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought a bottle of this recently after doing a little reading. Sounds like it could be a good compound, like a cross between S23 and LGD-4033, with no bloat. Anyway, just wondering if anyone around here has researched it before and what their thoughts are. My plan is 10mg daily split am and pm (pwo). I'm on trt, and I'm thinking of lowering my trt dose during this run, idea being to maximize the effects of the 3303. Would that make sense? I've always been a little confused about stacking in general. Seems compounds with higher binding affinity to the AR would weaken the effects of the other compounds you're stacking, making it less likely to benefit from them. But I'm sure this is flawed logic. Any explanations and feedback here would be great.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm almost positive that concept was dismantled as there are an abundance of receptors. I would keep trt the same to avoid any fluctuations especially if your dialed in. Other than that, in for others experiences with 3303 as I don't know much about it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm almost positive that concept was dismantled as there are an abundance of receptors. I would keep trt the same to avoid any fluctuations especially if your dialed in. Other than that, in for others experiences with 3303 as I don't know much about it.
X2

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bought a bottle of this recently after doing a little reading. Sounds like it could be a good compound, like a cross between S23 and LGD-4033, with no bloat. Anyway, just wondering if anyone around here has researched it before and what their thoughts are. My plan is 10mg daily split am and pm (pwo). I'm on trt, and I'm thinking of lowering my trt dose during this run, idea being to maximize the effects of the 3303. Would that make sense? I've always been a little confused about stacking in general. Seems compounds with higher binding affinity to the AR would weaken the effects of the other compounds you're stacking, making it less likely to benefit from them. But I'm sure this is flawed logic. Any explanations and feedback here would be great.
From my experience, every oral sarm I've tried I would say 20mg per day is bare minimum. I have seen ppl say they took this or that at 5-10mg with good results but none of those ppl ever posted up before or after pictures and I have to wonder if there full of ****. I know personally when I have good results from a product I have no problem showing before and after photos.

Back to the sarms. We know that sarms are weaker then steroids to begin with, and we know that 10mg of anavar or Winny or anadrol won't do pretty much anything for a man, so why would we expect a weaker compound "sarm" to provide results at 10mg.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my experience, every oral sarm I've tried I would say 20mg per day is bare minimum. I have seen ppl say they took this or that at 5-10mg with good results but none of those ppl ever posted up before or after pictures and I have to wonder if there full of ****. I know personally when I have good results from a product I have no problem showing before and after photos.

Back to the sarms. We know that sarms are weaker then steroids to begin with, and we know that 10mg of anavar or Winny or anadrol won't do pretty much anything for a man, so why would we expect a weaker compound "sarm" to provide results at 10mg.
Cause I’ve read anecdotes where ppl have had good results at 10mg, and I typically try to take the lowest effective dose, at least starting out with a compound that has little in the way of information on it. I see your point, but not all sarms are created equal. Anyway, I fully expect to have to bump the dose, but I have to start somewhere, and 10mg seems to have an effect according to what I’ve read. I may even have to purchase a second bottle to get a decent cycle. Just don’t know. So that’s my thinking.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cause I’ve read anecdotes where ppl have had good results at 10mg, and I typically try to take the lowest effective dose, at least starting out with a compound that has little in the way of information on it. I see your point, but not all sarms are created equal. Anyway, I fully expect to have to bump the dose, but I have to start somewhere, and 10mg seems to have an effect according to what I’ve read. I may even have to purchase a second bottle to get a decent cycle. Just don’t know. So that’s my thinking.
Ppl say a lot of things, but not a lot of ppl back up what they say.

I am 100% in the take as little as possible group, but I'm also not going to screw around with my hormones for little to no results. Theres nothing I find more stupid then when someone shuts down there natural hormones for little to no results. So if I were you, I would purchase enough product to experiment with your doses. You may find yourself needing 30-40mg a day. And you also need 6-8 weeks minum. There's is going to be pretty much zero muscle built in 4 weeks. If you put someone on 100mg of anadrol per day for 4 weeks they might put on 20lbs of water and glycogen but very little will be muscle in that short of a period of time.

All I'm saying is don't purchase 1 bottle of anything and expect results in 4 weeks, especially on tiny doses. It's absolutely foolish to screw around with your hormones for that.

With perfect diet and training and full blown steroid cycles someone can expect about 10-12lbs of real muscle tissue in a year. Short low dose sarm cycles ain't worth the stress it puts on your body for natty results

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ppl say a lot of things, but not a lot of ppl back up what they say.

I am 100% in the take as little as possible group, but I'm also not going to screw around with my hormones for little to no results. Theres nothing I find more stupid then when someone shuts down there natural hormones for little to no results. So if I were you, I would purchase enough product to experiment with your doses. You may find yourself needing 30-40mg a day. And you also need 6-8 weeks minum. There's is going to be pretty much zero muscle built in 4 weeks. If you put someone on 100mg of anadrol per day for 4 weeks they might put on 20lbs of water and glycogen but very little will be muscle in that short of a period of time.

All I'm saying is don't purchase 1 bottle of anything and expect results in 4 weeks, especially on tiny doses. It's absolutely foolish to screw around with your hormones for that.

With perfect diet and training and full blown steroid cycles someone can expect about 10-12lbs of real muscle tissue in a year. Short low dose sarm cycles ain't worth the stress it puts on your body for natty results
Shutdown isn’t a concern since I’m on trt. Reason I only bought one bottle is because I’ve bought compounds before that made me feel like absolute **** within several days. Rad comes to mind. Had to stop taking it after a week because it made me feel sick all the time. So I want to assess my response instead of potentially wasting money. I bought the 5mg 90ct bottle. I don’t disagree with your post. For me tho, I like to ease into anything new. My goal is to run it 6-8 weeks, which assuming I bump the dose, will require a second bottle. Thanks for the feedback. You’re one of the more knowledgeable guys on here, so I respect your feedback.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Shutdown isn’t a concern since I’m on trt. Reason I only bought one bottle is because I’ve bought compounds before that made me feel like absolute **** within several days. Rad comes to mind. Had to stop taking it after a week because it made me feel sick all the time. So I want to assess my response instead of potentially wasting money. I bought the 5mg 90ct bottle. I don’t disagree with your post. For me tho, I like to ease into anything new. My goal is to run it 6-8 weeks, which assuming I bump the dose, will require a second bottle. Thanks for the feedback. You’re one of the more knowledgeable guys on here, so I respect your feedback.
I didn't see that you were on trt. I was kinda taking your post as I picked this up and I'm going to try this sarm. I'm not a sarm advocate but I do think they have there place. I like 4033, if it was more cost effective I'd run 50mg of 4033 over most real steroids as a addition to test or test and mast. I really do find that in higher doses then typically talked about it gives moderate steroid type gains with less health impacts and no noticable sides. Anyways, post up your findings. I don't think I've seen anyone really talk about 3303. My dose statement was based on the fact that all the other sarms seem to require 20+ mg for me to feel there worthwhile.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious to see how this effects you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Someone down voted my post lol
Some people can’t handle the truth

I’ve heard Ryan Russo say it’s a great PWO around 20mg - sick pumps and aggression, dry, full, strong. He tried going up over 30mg and it was way too much to handle he said; the strongest SARM per mg besides YK11.

My vial is crashed so I haven’t opened it; hate having to heat it in the skillet just to take a preWO shot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some people can’t handle the truth

I’ve heard Ryan Russo say it’s a great PWO around 20mg - sick pumps and aggression, dry, full, strong. He tried going up over 30mg and it was way too much to handle he said; the strongest SARM per mg besides YK11.

My vial is crashed so I haven’t opened it; hate having to heat it in the skillet just to take a preWO shot.
Your talking about the injectable correct? I think op is talking about the oral.

For some strange reason the injectable sarms are completely different then there oral version.

Especially with yk 11 and rad.

I have not made it to yk11 injectable yet. But I'm thinking about picking one up to use 2-3 weeks before that bench press competition

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your talking about the injectable correct? I think op is talking about the oral.

For some strange reason the injectable sarms are completely different then there oral version.

Especially with yk 11 and rad.

I have not made it to yk11 injectable yet. But I'm thinking about picking one up to use 2-3 weeks before that bench press competition
Yk11 is supposed to be the same, just a tad stronger per mg in oil. I have a bottle of YK & 4033 blend in oil, but never touched it because I’m never in a position to risk my tendons. If I’m getting stronger the last thing I want to do is stay light due to dry tendons! Same reason I never use Winstrol. I always lift heavy.

Ryan I think used oral 3033. I haven’t heard anecdotal feedback on oil.

What have you heard about Rad that is different in oil?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yk11 is supposed to be the same, just a tad stronger per mg in oil. I have a bottle of YK & 4033 blend in oil, but never touched it because I’m never in a position to risk my tendons. If I’m getting stronger the last thing I want to do is stay light due to dry tendons! Same reason I never use Winstrol. I always lift heavy.

Much more noticeable strength and agression.

Now me personally when I used the oral rad 140, I didn't really notice any strength benefit at all, I'd say no muscle building benefits either. But I did notice a good mental boost like a focused aggression in a positive way. I actually like oral rad but not for performance enhancing, I just like the way it makes me feel lol. I haven't used it in a while but I think 15mg alongside anything for me will just make everything feel better.

I've actually been kinda run down feeling lately. Might be a good time to throw it in the mix lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My experience has been the same and Ive used a fair amount of sarms.
Yep, which seems to be the same for basically anyone who has experience with prior anabolics use.

The only guys growing on the recommended sarm doses are either on there first cycle ever or there selling sarms

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, which seems to be the same for basically anyone who has experience with prior anabolics use.

The only guys growing on the recommended sarm doses are either on there first cycle ever or there selling sarms
You end up with guys stacking 25mg of this SARM, 35mg of that, 3-4 compounds for 10-12 weeks just to get some decent results, and they don’t even realize it’s actually taking 7-800mg per week to get it done. When you go beyond needing a couple SARMs stacked, it’s probably time to ditch the oral-only model and move to oil-based AAS models with lower general health risks.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

That has been my experience. I used rad-140 and LGD 4033 orals before I was on TRT and before using any AAS. I had noticeable strength and weight gains on those 8 week runs, never exceeding 20 mgs daily. After a few years of TRT and a couple cycles with Test and AAS orals, the sarms aren’t doing much.

I recently ran Rad in the fall as sort of a kick starter after taking 6 weeks off from the gym. It was good for that, helped with pumps, motivation and aggression to get back into the old routine.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have a vial of yk11 that I didn't buy. been considering doing it, but I wonder if the myostatin effect is really gonna be much better than doing a bunch of epicatechin

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a vial of yk11 that I didn't buy. been considering doing it, but I wonder if the myostatin effect is really gonna be much better than doing a bunch of epicatechin
All AAS are myostatin inhibitors, to a point. People would do a lot better to just think of Yk11 as the 19-nor backbone dry oral that it is.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All AAS are myostatin inhibitors, to a point. People would do a lot better to just think of Yk11 as the 19-nor backbone dry oral that it is.
ya that was my understanding. supposed to run with a test base right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There are no myostatin inhibitor type products on the market that do a single thing. That's my firm opinion, anyone can disagree but there's absolutely nothing that's going to change my mind unless I experience it first hand. Yk still works, it's a sarm/steroid. But it's not because of myostatin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even creatine is a myostatin inhibitor

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ya that was my understanding. supposed to run with a test base right?
I would generally never use any anabolic for a growth scenario without at least replacement testosterone present, except perhaps trestolone for a short stretch. It’s not that expensive to keep 80-100mg of test e in the picture at all times. About $1.50/wk

There’s no law saying test is mandatory, and different scenarios may mandate different approaches, but some estrogen is alway important for optimal muscle size and strength.