Lg sciences would like to harden you up!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll get my log up and link it here.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey guys the kits should be shipping by the end of this week.... We really appreciate your patience

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Also if you could post your log in the anabolic cycle section that would be great

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Let us know when you recieve the kits please
:)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Got mine but wife is freaking out because of the warning label. Great ..... This isn't looking good for me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine but wife is freaking out because of the warning label. Great ..... This isn't looking good for me.
It's a generic warning label that a LOT of supplements carry. Tell the wifey to calm down, it's not like you're popping SD caps like they're skittles. :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I've seemed to have answered correctly. I also told her no alcohol for me for at least 4 weeks... Cause the warning was for the winny like comparison to 17-pro andro, removal of water causing dehydration and alcohol doing the same. All good. It's on y'all. Took first doses tonight. I am ready for this.

You wanted this posted in the anabolics cycle info or discussion section?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I got home late last night and there was a note in my mailbox saying I had a package, but I'm going out of town for work today, then I fly to another city to work the weekend... :/ But it's here! I might start a lil late, but thus gives me time to get my ducks in a row!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to these logs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I got home late last night and there was a note in my mailbox saying I had a package, but I'm going out of town for work today, then I fly to another city to work the weekend... :/ But it's here! I might start a lil late, but thus gives me time to get my ducks in a row!
No worries big guy, just link us when you start
:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hows everyones weekend?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
hows everyones weekend?
So far so good... Nice workout, the buying food, pool time and ....... Mother in law decided to have another person fix her AC and well I spent 3 hours, roughly, cleaning up his mess.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows everyones weekend?
Spending mine at the gym, our weekend guy has booked off the next couple weeks. I like the gym, I get lots done ... would be nice to have some leisure time though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So far so good... Nice workout, the buying food, pool time and ....... Mother in law decided to have another person fix her AC and well I spent 3 hours, roughly, cleaning up his mess.
ha! my mom did the same thing...funny huh

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I spent all day yesterday moving out of an office for work, then I spent most of the day today driving. I'll be out of town most of this week and next week, so I'm gonna start dosing on the 6th. Hope you guys don't mind, I just wanna make sure I'm gonna have the time to put in work and really get good results from this run ;)

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I started dosing yesterday, but I haven't started a log just yet. I'll have that started before the day is over... ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I started dosing yesterday, but I haven't started a log just yet. I'll have that started before the day is over... ;)
Thanks for the heads up

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know when you do and we'll help you with any questions that might arise :)

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
It's up! But I don't know how to copy the link from my phone...

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Estevato's LG Sciences Battle Hardened Kit (sponsored log)
I dunno if that links to it, but that's my log. How do you link a thread with the iPhone?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Koo koo, thx bro! The thanks buttons missing for some reason.... ? Lol