LG Sciences' T-911 At NutraPlanet Next Week!!! (Finally)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct :D Sam is out of town, but I literally just got word from him that we're picking up 60 units. Order is being placed, and hopefully we can get it shipped out today and see it by the end of the week. No promises, but it looks likely as long as LG has sufficient stock.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
60 units, now that is what I like to hear. Maybe it will last for 24 hours now :)

ilovefish

Awards
Business is business; if you have to wait weeks, or with this product, months, and it's only stocked with 10 units, that only leaves you one option. Hey, sometimes the bullet hits our own foot, but I refuse to sit and idle while I know I can get it elsewhere.
I'm a tad shocked at Nutra... seriously. :dunno:
Yeah i have to agree love nutra been buying from them since they started but everything is ALWAYS outta stock now and i waited an waited for t-911 but i ended up buying it elsewhere for the same price.

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
I'm just gonna toss up the link to my T-911 log I ran on the BB.com forums
(I can't link it :\, I don't have enough posts to put links yet :()

Bodybuilding.com thread number is.... 111255111
Chimp's Run With T-911 -LG Sciences

I think it summarizes my thoughts well enough

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just gonna toss up the link to my T-911 log I ran on the BB.com forums
(I can't link it :\, I don't have enough posts to put links yet :()

Bodybuilding.com thread number is.... 111255111
Chimp's Run With T-911 -LG Sciences

I think it summarizes my thoughts well enough
That's a great log, bro! Thanks a bunch for posting that. You had very similar results as myself. I think I put on about 5lbs of lean size while running it standalone in November.

munique

Awards
Can someone please tell me what androsterone does?
I been trying to look for information on it, but found nothing conclusive.
So far all I know its a pheromone, and its meant to be applied?
Can one of the LG reps post up the studies that are supposed to support the use of androsterone?
am i being ignored? :worried:

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
In the low dose in T911 it just acts as an AI I believe... higher doses can be suppressive.

I assume you mean prohormone rather than pheromone...

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
hah, go figure... it's not used as a pheremone in t911 however! it's also a mildly androgenic steroid hormone....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got word that it's shipping out to NP tomorrow; and not 60, but 72 :jaw: Should be plenty to go around!
Alright you guys heard the man 72 T-911's inbound! your the man Steve:)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Want mine.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
ordered myself two....

I had hoped to get a ninja monkey t-shirt too, but couldn't see them available yet :(

Had console myself with 2 animal omegas, some rpn eviscerate, and a white master your world t-short instead, such was my grief. Hope you're happy nutra... hope you're happy.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What exactly do these ingredients do? Does it require tapering? How does it compare to formastane?

Heard many good things!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
What exactly do these ingredients do? Does it require tapering? How does it compare to formastane?

Heard many good things!
as far as dosing, when i took it it was 1st) when i woke up 2nd) pre workout 3rd) before bed (no tapering up or down). ive never taken formastane, so i am not able to make a comparison

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
as far as dosing, when i took it it was 1st) when i woke up 2nd) pre workout 3rd) before bed (no tapering up or down). ive never taken formastane, so i am not able to make a comparison
Any idea how this product works? Is it primarily an Estrogen Blocker? Is it a Steroid?