LG Sciences' T-911 At NutraPlanet Next Week!!! (Finally)

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Yep, been watching and waiting patiently all week, was hoping for the presale last weekend so I could go ahead and get my order in, but I undertand, ish happens.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, been watching and waiting patiently all week, was hoping for the presale last weekend so I could go ahead and get my order in, but I undertand, ish happens.
Yah something out of the ordinary must have happened ... Steve said they got it on Wednesday morning... seems odd that it isn't up yet.

ftp

Awards
always stuck with nolva, arimedex, aromasin, proviron.. looking to split it half half this pct..
would this be ok for a light cycle of anavar that lasted 6 weeks at 60-80 mgs per day?
nolva 20 mgs a day for weeks 1-4
T911 for weeks 1-4
would I need a test booster with this pct for this cycle?
thanks

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
lol alright already, tired of checking the store's LG page! put it up :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting...

BiGToMCaT28

Awards
always stuck with nolva, arimedex, aromasin, proviron.. looking to split it half half this pct..
would this be ok for a light cycle of anavar that lasted 6 weeks at 60-80 mgs per day?
nolva 20 mgs a day for weeks 1-4
T911 for weeks 1-4
would I need a test booster with this pct for this cycle?
thanks
Nope your good with nolva by itself.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
this is awesome news!!! no offense to LG and ordering directly from LG's site, but nutraplanet is my homebase!

i got a hold of a bottle when T-911 1st came out with a great deal LG was offering AM members... and i honestly just expected it to be your run-of-the-mill "MAY boost testosterone and could POSSIBLY assist in strengh gains and aggressive lifting sessions"

so needless to say i started running T-911 "hoping for the best but prepared for the worst" attitude that some so-called test boosters have me thinking...

I WAS WRONG.

T-911 almost immediately started working for me, giving me extra aggressiveness and confidence in the gym, and from the 1st warm, almost calming feeling i got when i popped the 1st sublingual i knew this was one SERIOUS product... and let's just say that everyone thought my wife became a professional bull rider, if you get my drift :) and this was only with the 1 tab in the AM and 1 more preWO. next bottle i'm bumping it up to 3/day!!!

now, i wasn't using this as a PCT, so my body was not shut down. i thought that i would see slight benefits if any, but the results were way better than i had hoped for!!

LG, as with all of their products that i have used from them, are spot-on LEGIT, and i'm sure most people on here can attest to this.

i personally want to thank LG reps on here and Justin @ LG for all of their quick and valuable responses to any and all questions i've had on T-911. i'm a big question-asker, and they never made me feel like i was bugging. which i most likely was- LOL

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...... and let's just say that everyone thought my wife became a professional bull rider, if you get my drift :)...
But how did everyone get to know this in the first place? :think:

Great review, by the way! :thumbsup:

munique

Awards
Can someone please tell me what androsterone does?
I been trying to look for information on it, but found nothing conclusive.
So far all I know its a pheromone, and its meant to be applied?
Can one of the LG reps post up the studies that are supposed to support the use of androsterone?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But how did everyone get to know this in the first place? :think:

Great review, by the way! :thumbsup:
:toofunny:
I was thinking the same, Ike. How would everyone have the information, and is that such a good thing?

:naughty:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did u wanna order?
I was going to order 3 supersap and 3 1 carboxy and 300 grams of yellow gold ... I think only yellow gold is in stock.

Oh my God I changed my order to Powerfull and now it's gone out of stock too!! This is a nightmare!!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
hopefully this will be up soon... I've been waiting for nutra to get this in.

Can I get a Ninja Monkey T-shirt with my t-911, huh? huh? can i? huh?

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Can we please get this up today? A pre-sale was mentioned 12 days ago yet nothing transpired and seeing as how you mofo's have it in stock at NP let's do this damn thing :D

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Can we please get this up today? A pre-sale was mentioned 12 days ago yet nothing transpired and seeing as how you mofo's have it in stock at NP let's do this damn thing :D
and dont forget the ninja monkey shirt!

sabitu

Awards
Would this be harsh on the hairline for someone prone to MPB?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep i've been waiting to place my order worried my formex will go out of stock before 911 is here

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Called in and Darren said he will make sure it goes up today; very soon guys :D
Apparently they got an order from USPLabs also so hoping I can make an order soon.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:
I was thinking the same, Ike. How would everyone have the information, and is that such a good thing?

:naughty:
haha

come on guys... by the way she was walking...

if i have to explain it, then it's not as funny :usa1:

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding me? It already says out of stock.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
wow, that was... well... rapid!

I guess the wait just got longer again :dunno:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you fuggin kiddin me!! I effed up my order twice over and it's out of stock as soon as it gets up.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same here man..

Divanil went out of stock while waiting for it and other stuff, also icarrin and maca.. =/

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bhahahaha!

I laughed when Steveo said they ordered 10 units. I knew this would happen. :lol:

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna order this as soon as it comes back in stock even though I dont know when I will be using it.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna order this as soon as it comes back in stock even though I dont know when I will be using it.
Nutra are marketing geniuses

Supply and demand baby.. supply and demand.. :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bhahahaha!

I laughed when Steveo said they ordered 10 units. I knew this would happen. :lol:

Me to, lol hahahahaha :lol:

Well I think now they know T-911 will sell, and sell fast!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 units thats crazy man this is ruining my summer lineup was gonna run Blue Gene with T-911.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The next NutraPlanet order may be more, considering the apparent demand.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established

i'm honestly a bit suprised. That's mega low, no wonder it was straight out of stock.

Can we get an ETA on a slightly less ridiculously short lived restock? Like the guys above I have been putting off an order waiting on this... Poor show nutra.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say I'm pretty miffed ... I mean people were demanding this and they bought 10 units ? I have been waiting to order for weeks and my plan got skewed twice to the point I don't know what I am going to do now. Have to go elsewhere I guess. I love NP but if they can't supply the products, what can I do.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea 10 or 12 I heard, It was more of , they wanted to see if there was a demand for it before putting a huge order in i think. Steveoph will chime in im sure:)
That's it? And then people are making it sound as if Nutra sold out in minutes with a HUGE shipment. 10-12? There's been a TON of people that have been waiting on this product for a while now, so for Nutra just to carry a handful is a bit ridiculous, in my opinion.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love NP but if they can't supply the products, what can I do.
Business is business; if you have to wait weeks, or with this product, months, and it's only stocked with 10 units, that only leaves you one option. Hey, sometimes the bullet hits our own foot, but I refuse to sit and idle while I know I can get it elsewhere.
I'm a tad shocked at Nutra... seriously. :dunno:

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I got tired of waiting early last week after the "presale" talk. I just bought from LG's site with the AM discount they have and got a free T-shirt with it. Still had to pay shipping, but it wasn't bad. I was too afraid to wait and have my Nutra stuff go out of stock so I ordered what I needed from there at the same time.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys; I can confirm it was more than 10. I'll make sure we get more shipped out today, and it should arrive Thursday. Once we have shipping confirmation I'll see if we can allow it to to 2-3 business availability.