LG Battle Hardening Kit Sponsered Log

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Koo koo, I think I'm a week behind you, but I'm getting the same as far as strength, and according to the tape, I've lost an inch around the midsection... I don't wanna stop, but at the same time, I won't be able to run this longer because of my crazy schedule in August, then school starts too so... :/

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah 0 sides for me too. I was surprised my libido stayed crazy all the way through cycle too.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Finally back in the gym.

Feeling just as strong and could've gone longer. Got to gym hen it opened and was able to put in a solid session. Went a bit heavier on squats and leg press. Tried to get front and back. Felt the hammies tightening up so last quick set of leg extension.

Lifted41538 lbs
Workout Logs
Exercise Name1RMLifting Logs
Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlift 157.5
Set 1 : 135x5
Set 2 : 135x5
Barbell Full Squat 311.67
Set 1 : 135x5
Set 2 : 135x10
Set 3 : 185x10
Set 4 : 225x7
Set 5 : 275x4
Leg Press 757.33
Set 1 : 388x14
Set 2 : 478x12
Set 3 : 568x10
Kneeling Leg Curl 102.67
Set 1 : 70x14
Set 2 : 50x14
Set 3 : 30x14
Donkey Calf Raises 352
Set 1 : 160x18
Set 2 : 200x16
Set 3 : 240x14
Leg Extensions 242
Set 1 : 150x14
Set 2 : 165x14
Set 3 : 60x14
Add Workout Logs
Notes +Add
No notes on 2014-07-22

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I needa be doing donkey calf raises, but we don't have the machine, and I don't think ppl wanna be sitting on my back in the gym while I do em...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I needa be doing donkey calf raises, but we don't have the machine, and I don't think ppl wanna be sitting on my back in the gym while I do em...
Try using elephant calf raises :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Working another all nighter. Gotta make tha cheddar.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Day one of vacation. First time in 5 years having a full 10 days off.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i need some catching up to do in here but how is everything so far? hows the natadrol?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
i need some catching up to do in here but how is everything so far? hows the natadrol?
Amazing. The natrodol at the lower dosage seems to be a great addition. I ended up finishing at the same time as I started PCT with Form-Xt. I am feeling great body looks good and man the energy is steady.

No lifting but I am crazy walking. Took a left on hwy 26 in North Carolina, straight to the mountains. Goose creek was towards the left. Anyone know where that is? ;)

Pretty nice view huh?

image-794251551.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear, I have to stock up for my bridge....

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
3 mile hikes with kids is just torture. Cool view though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 mile hikes with kids is just torture. Cool view though.
I have my granddaughter this weekend and we will be hitting the trails along the River but have to keep to the less adventurous routes as she's only 4 and will get tired. I will bring a wagon so she can rest while I haul her around. What a blessing to be fit when I am older. I get to do a lot of things others my age can't and kick some ass while doing it :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I apologize for the lack o updating. Haven't been to gym and can't report on strength lose or gains. I will say I am still looking leaner but with more size. Tighter is a better word.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize for the lack o updating. Haven't been to gym and can't report on strength lose or gains. I will say I am still looking leaner but with more size. Tighter is a better word.
That's the goal.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Felt so good to get a good session in. Would have better if the sauna would have been working correctly.

Session Length00:40:51Actual Workout00:19:51Wasted Time00:00:00 Rest Timer00:21:00Exercises Done6Weight Lifted19145 lbs Re-Calculate
Workout Logs
Barbell Bench Press 246.67 Set 1 : 135x12
Set 2 : 185x10
Set 3 : 205x5
Set 4 : 215x4
Set 5 : 135x10
Machine Fly 152 Set 1 : 120x8
Set 2 : 105x12
Set 3 : 90x16
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 63.33 Set 1 : 30x16
Set 2 : 40x14
Set 3 : 50x8
Cable Rope Triceps Pushdown 66.67 Set 1 : 40x14
Set 2 : 50x10
Cable Seated Row 200 Set 1 : 105x14
Set 2 : 120x13
Set 3 : 135x10
Set 4 : 150x10
Crunches 30 Set 1 : 30 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 25 Lap/Rep
Set 3 : 20 Lap/Rep
Add Workout Logs
Notes +Add
No notes on 2014-08-04

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Felt so good to get a good session in. Would have better if the sauna would have been working correctly.

Session Length00:40:51Actual Workout00:19:51Wasted Time00:00:00 Rest Timer00:21:00Exercises Done6Weight Lifted19145 lbs Re-Calculate
Workout Logs
Barbell Bench Press 246.67 Set 1 : 135x12
Set 2 : 185x10
Set 3 : 205x5
Set 4 : 215x4
Set 5 : 135x10
Machine Fly 152 Set 1 : 120x8
Set 2 : 105x12
Set 3 : 90x16
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 63.33 Set 1 : 30x16
Set 2 : 40x14
Cable Rope Triceps Pushdown 66.67 Set 1 : 40x14
Set 2 : 50x10
Cable Seated Row 200 Set 1 : 105x14
Set 2 : 120x13
Set 3 : 135x10
Set 4 : 150x10
Crunches 30 Set 1 : 30 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 25 Lap/Rep
Set 3 : 20 Lap/Rep
Add Workout Logs
Notes +Add
No notes on 2014-08-04
Damn sauna and water fountain seems to always be out of order....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a water dispenser here with the big jugs of reverse osmosis we go through about 3 or 4 bottles a week.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Gotta new phone finally, got me some business happening now. Without having to wait. Not sure how the gym is going to be without the phone, I've got to order a new arm band holder that fits the otter box

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Gotta new phone finally, got me some business happening now. Without having to wait. Not sure how the gym is going to be without the phone, I've got to order a new arm band holder that fits the otter box
I do not train without my own music.... all they play here is hispanic circus music

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I do not train without my own music.... all they play here is hispanic circus music
Yeah it's all pop music here and I can't. I have to turn up the headphones just to drown it out.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Lol, I'm Hispanic and I could never work out listening to that chuntaro music!! I do include a few Mexican rap songs and maybe one or two reggaeton songs in my playlist though... It really depends on how aggressive the music is, especially the lyrics.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol, I'm Hispanic and I could never work out listening to that chuntaro music!! I do include a few Mexican rap songs and maybe one or two reggaeton songs in my playlist though... It really depends on how aggressive the music is, especially the lyrics.
I dont mind hispanic music but its in full spanish

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use some metal and grunge stuff, right now I am into more classic stuff cuz that's my jam. I will also put on motivational collections to get pumped up in dah brain.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I use some metal and grunge stuff, right now I am into more classic stuff cuz that's my jam. I will also put on motivational collections to get pumped up in dah brain.
Screamo all the way

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I just wish I was a bit more motivated to get to the gym but I have been working and playing way to much. Last night I almost kicked some arse but I held back because the wife and friends were there. Dude was lucky but I feel I made my point.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I feel ya... im exhausted between work and kids, gym motivation is low but keeping diet on the straight is working well

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I remember those days when my kids were at home. It's tough and I was not always on point either. All I can say is stick it out there will come a day when your time is your own and it just rocks when you're older and in shape :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yes I remember those days when my kids were at home. It's tough and I was not always on point either. All I can say is stick it out there will come a day when your time is your own and it just rocks when you're older and in shape :)
You got that right! I look around at so many my age and they just sort of gave up. Now they have all kinds of ailments that they brought on to themselves. People see me and can't believe I have 8 fused disc in my back and move around and look the way I do. Like I tell them, it's just my lifestyle. lol I love to feel good!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got that right! I look around at so many my age and they just sort of gave up. Now they have all kinds of ailments that they brought on to themselves. People see me and can't believe I have 8 fused disc in my back and move around and look the way I do. Like I tell them, it's just my lifestyle. lol I love to feel good!
Yes the older I get the more out of place I look with people my own age and I love it. It feels good to be special :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yes the older I get the more out of place I look with people my own age and I love it. It feels good to be special :)
Don't set yourself short. I'm sure you in better gape then most 20yearolds (in college)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't set yourself short. I'm sure you in better gape then most 20yearolds (in college)
Thanks and that is also true for the most part. Our kind of conditioning will make us appear more fit. There are a lot of athletes who may not be muscular and cut that still have very good conditioning and are very strong.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well guys I'd say I have enjoyed every day while using this kit. I am pleased with the results and wish I could have ran it for 6-8weeks, the pbold and proandro. Eating and lifting makes the products work great, leaning and growing at same time. I made some good progress... With a poor end due to vacation and work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys I'd say I have enjoyed every day while using this kit. I am pleased with the results and wish I could have ran it for 6-8weeks, the pbold and proandro. Eating and lifting makes the products work great, leaning and growing at same time. I made some good progress... With a poor end due to vacation and work.
Yes this is a good combination here I enjoyed my run as well. Virtually no sign of any sides either.