Leviathan RL vs ECA

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
So, I was overall happy with ECA the few times that I took it, but decided to try out Leviathan RL this time. I have to say that I'm not too thrilled with the "feeling" so far.

It's only been a little over a week, but I don't feel the "heat" or get the bit of perspiration that came with taking the ECA stack. I was never really fidgity or anxious on it taking ECA, so I never had those negs. About the only benefit, so far, is that it isn't impossible to piss on Leviathan, haha. I don't know if its common, but when I was taking the ECA stack 3 times a day, my stream came out very weak and it took forever to finish. I also had to go more frequently, almost like everything from my bladder to my urethra had shrunk a bit.

Anyway, I'm wondering if people who have tried both could comment on their experiences.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking levi right now and yeah there isn't much of a stim feeling to it. It's designed more for a smooth energy. I like ridiculous energy so I've added 32 mg of ephy with it though. This isn't recommended by PAL though, but I know my tolerance and it's all good. I'm really liking the levi because I'm actually experiencing an increase in libido as opposed the lack of interest that I have with other fat burners. I also take 3 caps of reset AD daily to help with adrenal fatigue. Oh yeah, there are tons of logs and info on the product in the forums.

Last edited:
C0rk

C0rk

Awards
Okay, so in theory, Leviathan may be a less effective fat-burner than ECA, but also doesn't come with the major side-effects of ECA?

My libido is a little higher than normal during my current routine, but I think it has to do more with the fact that I'm exercising regularly and taking Paravol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are you dosing the leviathan? is it on an empty stomach and no food (or at least no carbs) for at least an hour after?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, you are making the classic mistake of equating negative side effects to effectiveness.

True thermogenesis is something completely different that jitters/swollen prostate/etc.

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
how are you dosing the leviathan? is it on an empty stomach and no food (or at least no carbs) for at least an hour after?
2 caps, 2x day.

First dose, right when I wake up (I usually eat about 30 mins after).

Second dose, in the middle of the day, about 1 hour before a meal.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, the yohimbine effects are almost completely lost once you take in noticeable carbs. so that could be a piece of not getting as much of a feel from it. Yohimbine doesn't give me huge thermogenic feel either, but i'm a firm believer in its value for lipolysis (liberating fat into the blood stream to be used as fuel in place of carbs)

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
IMO, you are making the classic mistake of equating negative side effects to effectiveness.

True thermogenesis is something completely different that jitters/swollen prostate/etc.
Haha, I'm am doing EXACTLY that.

I mean, common sense says that:

Increased heart-rate = Increased Metabolism
Increased heart-rate = "Warm" feeling and sweating

I wasn't exactly saying that, "Hey, I can't piss...it must be working!"

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
well, the yohimbine effects are almost completely lost once you take in noticeable carbs)
Is that the same for the libido effects?

I ordered the $8 yohimbine supp, before I realized Leviathan RL already had it in it, so I gave them to a friend. Just curious if I should tell him to take it on an empty stomach. FYI, he says it worked the first couple days of dosing (doesn't it usually take a few weeks to ramp up?)

C0rk

C0rk

Awards

On your second point, is the ECA KNOWN for swelling the prostate? Damn, I guess that's what caused the aforementioned weak stream and weakened libido...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the libido effects come from the other ingredients. And thats not to say that leviathan reloaded looses all value if taken with carbs shortly after, just the yohimbine's lipolysis suffers. its particularly nice to take leviathan reloaded before fasted cardio, its one of my favorite supplements for that.

So yes, with those bulk caps he should take them on empty stomach. Really he should notice them with first dose, depending of course on him avoiding carbs around the dose, and how much he takes (and how much he weighs).

Yohimbine alone has certain qualities, leviathan is a formula with a number of other ingredients. a few of leviathans other major ingredients do take some time to start to show their effects yes.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
On your second point, is the ECA KNOWN for swelling the prostate? Damn, I guess that's what caused the aforementioned weak stream and weakened libido...
It definitely will do that to your prostate. It sucks but it's worth it to me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must have an iron prostate then

/patiently waits for a joke from dsade

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Lot's of peeps have stacked with DCP and had very good success. Another factor proving that you can't feel lipolysis because it's not a stim at all. I have some on the way and I'll post my results.

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
Lot's of peeps have stacked with DCP and had very good success. Another factor proving that you can't feel lipolysis because it's not a stim at all. I have some on the way and I'll post my results.
Yeah, I'm stacking it with DCP also, taking my two Leviathan doses with my first two DCP doses each day.

I'm going to stick with it, considering I already bought it, so we'll see how I end up.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm stacking it with DCP also, taking my two Leviathan doses with my first two DCP doses each day.

I'm going to stick with it, considering I already bought it, so we'll see how I end up.[/QUOTE/]

I totally missed your stack in your sig sorry. That looks solid. I'm sure if diet and exercise are in check you'll get nice results. Phillies could have a big year

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just went through one bottle of LR and have another to start tomorrow. It doesn't give me much energy if at all, but it does give you a good 2 hours of "feel good" and increased libido.