leveraging hgh for skin

IronWoman

Awards
Hi All,
I'm currently taking a small dose of hgh for the purpose of rejuvenation, particularly for my skin and overall feeling of well being.
Right now I take about 1 IU 3 times weekly.

Traditional recommendations say up to 2 IU daily...which I feel is not necessary for what I'm trying to accomplish.
But...then I'm unsure if 1 IU 3 or 4 times weekly is going to give me a skin boost.

What say you?

Preciate any insights or feedback!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
1iu of growth 3 times a week will not do anything in my opinion not even a replacement dose... why not 3 times a week? And why not do 2-4 ED which is the recommended dose for wellbeing?

IronWoman

Awards
I am doing it 3 times a week. And with the small amount I'm taking I notice my eyes get puffy, and I just want a skin glow. Maybe I'm trying to stretch it out, lord it's expensive. And I don't want anymore muscle mass, right now I'm actually trying to re-shape and not have so much muscle. I am trying to get smaller.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil would be better for skin! And you need to be in a caloric deficit to "get smaller"

IronWoman

Awards
I'm no newbie, as a winning figure competitor, I know how to re-formulate my physique to grow or lean out. Fish oil is ok. But I'm getting the different appearance from what I'm doing with hgh. I was merely asking about taking it less frequently.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I now realise you're a woman, I didn't even read the name -_- 1iu is actually a replacement dose for a woman if it's good stuff! I'd still say 1iu a day because, as you probably know, it's boosts collagen and elastin production, I'm not savvy on female dosing by my old man has taken 4iu daily for years and he looks 30 in his mid 50s

IronWoman

Awards
Funny, yes, i'm a lady! Lol! It really does boost skin, that's what i'm after.

IronWoman

Awards
Ok, apparently I was wrong, it is 2 units, 3-4 times weekly.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Why not try Sermorelin/CJC-1295 no dac With Ipamorelin. Hell of a lot cheaper and you can dose nightly without fear of "over doing it"

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about dhea spray on your face? There is an ergo log article saying the spray rejuvenates the skin.

IronWoman

Awards
Hmmm. I'mean unfamiliar with these compounds. After i'my out of the current stash, i'm willing to try it.

IronWoman

Awards
Why not try Sermorelin/CJC-1295 no dac With Ipamorelin. Hell of a lot cheaper and you can dose nightly without fear of "over doing it"
These are peptides, right? I'd have to dig out a resource, never tried it.
DHEA spray sounds interesting as well!