leukic and creakic questions

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
hey fatal wisdom your carcasm wasnt even funny dude and your hat looks stupid
oh excuse me for hating for no reason but you know why not you can do it right ?
i guess you just mad bc you aint doing nothing special with your training
prolly been stuck at the same max weight for months
theres gotta be a reason you hating in the first place
hater

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
oh excuse me for hating for no reason but you know why not you can do it right ?
hater
Not going to last long like that mate ^

Friendly advice from the resident mediator

Do some research, muscletech is essentially the Apple of the supplement world. That would be apple vs PC reference.

MT is bad stuff, they have good ingredients, but something like 100 times less that you would need for any noticeable effects.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
One could say the same about how you're wearing your hat 10bathroomsO, haha.

Hey 10bathroomsO, have you had the chance to try Fizogen's The Strap ??

They've done extensive research and you can find pages and pages of literature on it if you google it.

I know Big BAMA has had phenomenal results with stacking The Strap and MuscleTech !

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you should try snorting your muscletech powders and hopefully increase you brain mass by up to 55,000% so then you can spell simple words

Also whenever I used Loogey**** and Gagtits I gained over 55 pounds of lean mass and my penis grew 7 inches
its okay FW i thought you were funny. lol
"gagtits" <-- lol

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
hater

Yeah sorry about my "CARcasm" I need to renew the lease, 2ndly "bathrooms" cool name, do they call you that because you're so ****ty? I wasnt "hating" and if it seems that way its because you didnt do your research. We don't like muscletech kind round' these parts boy

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Again, without the STRAP you will see no gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
well round my way you wouldnt get to talk about people and not get jumped by enough of us to put you in a hospital but since you feel more secure talking **** over states online then go ahead i will never see you and you will never see me and btw i did do the research i took the pills and hit the weights so you can call it what you want but i saw results and all that dumb **** your talking is not going to make me withdraw that i saw gains with a muscletech product bam in yo face, i guess your not geneticaly advantaged i can see why you mad hater

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
and ak im not worried about my hat lol even in pics as old as those i got my **** together lol this dude is lame though most people who wear there hats like his probably still wear hi top sneakers with fat laces lol man up and play a real game like modern warfare

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chill bro we are trying to help you man, think about it why would ALL of us make fun of muscletech, ask anyone online that knows their stuff guaranteed they wouldnt reccomend MT, atleast not at regular price. maybe on a special yeah go for it but $40+ bucks for a mediocre product like creakic and cxell tech is not worth the cash. the only reason GNC pushes MT products is because they get paid for every product they sale the has MT on it. in fact i walked into a GNC and i was chating with the guy there and told him MT sucks straight up, and he said in a sarcastic voice, " why would you say something like that?", and he smiled. he wouldnt say it but he knew it sucked. the guy looks pretty effin ripped not just some wanna be. he was real he sad jacked was awesome and USPlabs products were top notch. basically what im saying there are way better products that are cheaper, maybe MT isnt the worst company in the world but there products are not worth the cash. i mean you could buy steroids cheaper then their creatine, cmon somethings wrong with that.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt taking up for any company, i was trying to give that guy who bought the gakic and leukic a reason to take it before he merched it for half price,... i mean i did start a thread on a similar topic asking for help with finding better products, if the guy who started messing with me would know anything about me it would be less aggrevating and i wasnt getting aggrevated about the downtalk on mt my issue was with him talking directly about me and my spelling, i mean its not like im getting a grade or paid to write on here so who needs every period or word to be right and for him not to know me and just point that out for no apparent reason makes him a lame in my opinion and i used this forum for help on new products when hes using it to talk crap to people and make jokes it really doesnt add up to me i think he needs better stuff to do with his time

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you used atleast some periods.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
and ak im not worried about my hat lol even in pics as old as those i got my **** together lol this dude is lame though most people who wear there hats like his probably still wear hi top sneakers with fat laces lol man up and play a real game like modern warfare
Chuck Taylors are some of the best lifting shoes...so I bet you a ton of people much larger and much stronger than you wear high top sneakers as well.

And about the MT gains.

How long had you been lifting before buying MT supps?

I would bet a small amount of money, like $3.50 or so, that you decided to get in shape and saw MT at GNC at the same time, right?

If that's the case, your gains can be EASILY attributed to just not being in shape before. You look pretty damn skinny in your picture, and I am not talking **** by the way, so don't try and get enough to jump me and whatever.

We are just trying to educate you...MT is crap. You are serisouly better of with:
1x tub protein, 30ish bucks
1x tub creatine, 10 bucks
1x good multi, 10-20 bucks

And that is for a whole month.

The only way I would EVER believe you got gains from MT is if you showed me proof, photos and logs, of you lifting for a year or so, and hitting a plateau for a month at least, and then adding MT in and making gains. So if there is no such proof, people are going to continue to rip on you, because we all know that MT is junk.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@votum, i wish i could rep you a bazillion times

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
well round my way you wouldnt get to talk about people and not get jumped by enough of us to put you in a hospital but since you feel more secure talking **** over states online then go ahead i will never see you and you will never see me and btw i did do the research i took the pills and hit the weights so you can call it what you want but i saw results and all that dumb **** your talking is not going to make me withdraw that i saw gains with a muscletech product bam in yo face, i guess your not geneticaly advantaged i can see why you mad hater

Hold on, did you just call me out for trying to be tough online then tell me to play modern warfare? You look like you need a booster seat there with all that swag driving your mothers minivan you little twat, around my way guys like me only need ourselves to put you in the hospital, consider it a favor, after i ripped your jaw off and you couldnt eat, the IV drip would have more nutrition then you're currently consuming, I'll even send a get well package with a few nitrotech samples to help you on your long road of recovery and amazing goal of a 275 bench press to show off infront of your small friends wearing shrunken size small tank tops stacking 6 prohormones at once

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established

You worry about how my hat looks what the latest fashion is and keep posting lil wayne quotes on your facebook status thinking you're thug..and i'll keep having arms twice the size of your retarded cranium. Read a book or 6000, starting with a dictionary.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You worry about how my hat looks what the latest fashion is and keep posting lil wayne quotes on your facebook status thinking you're thug..and i'll keep having arms twice the size of your retarded cranium. Read a book or 6000, starting with a dictionary.
lol, you New Yawkers are fiery. lol

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
My good sir, WHAT is exactly wrong w/ hi-tops??? I'm trying to piece all this together dude...MT products work, n there something's wrong with sportin hi-tops? :dunno: Don't trip I'm not angered with you I'm just baffled by you at this point. And if Fatal wisdom were to hypothetically talk mess in person why would it require "jumping him w/ enough ppl etc" why resort to jumping, n furthermore why so many???

Last edited: