Letro and NHA

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could letro be used instead of ATD w/ Activate? I would think that a dose of .25mg would work as well as ATD.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ATD is only used because it's easy and cheap to get. Any AI should have similar effects, as the main purpose is to lower estrogen levels ergo raise test levels. Not sure on the dosing though.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD is only used because it's easy and cheap to get. Any AI should have similar effects, as the main purpose is to lower estrogen levels ergo raise test levels. Not sure on the dosing though.
scary advice bro.

letro users report alot worse sides than AT/ATD/___stane users - libido drop, joint problems, etc.

i've used almost every anti-e available. if you want to run one solo for test boosting, stick with 6OXO or ATD. for whatever reason, they seem to do it better with fewer sides (although they dont seem to cut estrogen nearly as well as dex or letro - no, i cant explain it)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i think the point of using RXT it to lower estrogen NOT destroy it. plus the sides of letro like libido, lipids, joints. ATD has some loss of libido but nothing activate cant help counter.

id give this a no go.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Non steroidal AI's (Letro Adex) are suppressive and should not be used either for NHA or post cycle therapy. They are for "on" cycle estrogen control only.

ATD is not only used because of price and availability. It is not suppressive and it is effective, that is why it is used. 6-OXO can be substituted but is much less effective IMO.

The reason for the side effects reported with Letro is due to it's effeciancy at totally destroying estrogen. Even a low dose can effectively eliminate to like 98%. ATD has a high side effect profile as well, you should lower the dose accordingly to offset any sides.

Powerfull, DHEA and fenugreek are great additions to the NHA stack btw.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You'll have to excuse my sketchy info, apologies.