lethargy

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
hey guys, I finally gave in and decided to try tren ace. Iv ran many cycles in the past and never had such a problem with lethargy been on tren a week and a half now and im loving it so far. Just wondering if there was anything to combat this cause I really could fall asleep standing up sometimes throughout the day haha. Also running Test E 850 a week.

Pumper

Awards
Check out rhodiolla rosea. It's a supplement that spose to give good physical and mental focus. The kind I take has some caffeine in it too. It makes me feel great on those blah days. I haven't used it for lethargy on cycle yet but I know what you mean with the tren. The **** I've been taking is called rhodiolla 110 made by nutrilite. Good luck man.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
this happened to me. what dosage are u using? i was using 50mg eod and i felt so friggin tired. i went to 75 and i was perfectly fine. also, some t3 could help you. t3 helps combat tren side effects as well. also, have you ever used 850 mgs of test before? if not that could be playing a factor.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
this happened to me. what dosage are u using? i was using 50mg eod and i felt so friggin tired. i went to 75 and i was perfectly fine. also, some t3 could help you. t3 helps combat tren side effects as well. also, have you ever used 850 mgs of test before? if not that could be playing a factor.
Hey im on 75mg ed. I also have used test at this dose before I noticed a little lethargy.. nothing a little caffeine couldnt help. I have read that t3 is good to use on tren I guess im just worried because it says it can also cause a catabolic state and eat not just fat but muscle also. But with the tren and test I probably have nothing to worry about.. Its prolly all just in my head haha.

jack98

Awards
lethargy is a bitch, on my last cycle i could of slept while i was at the gym lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23