Lethargy with anavar even with 500mg of Test

mmk64

Awards
So I am on week 6 of 500mg test enanthate per week cycle. Feeling good, have a lot of energy, endurance of course is way up in the gym. So, I scored 5 grams of var powder online. I've read some people say it's fake, some say underdosed, some say its not even var but maybe winny.

Anyways, I decided to dose it at 60mg (on day 2) to see what happens. So on day 1, I expected possibly more endurance in the gym or probably nothing at all, but it turned out that I was more easily fatigued. Today, I took a deep nap during the day which I never do.

I am thoroughly confused here. Is it possible for any oral AAS to cause lethargy, so quick, and even with all this TEST in my system? Seems weird to be in my head because it was the last thing that I expected. BTW I am eating more than enough, especially carbs (complex only). Anyone have a similar experience with shady 5g bags of var purchased online? Maybe PM me and let me know?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where u got the powder from online but on a few other forums I've been hearing this story kind of regularly as of late.

Sorry that's all the info I have

mmk64

Awards
Hope this is not breaking the rules, but it's from a company that has both bulk and shop items, but a different website for each

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Whacked Anabolics 10
Whacked Anabolics 7
Anabolics 10