Lethargy hdrol

ishpart

ishpart

Awards
Anyone else experience lethargy the first week and have it go away. At least that's what I think it was. Super hard to wake up just wanted to lay in bed all day. Once I got up and going I was ok but getting there was tough. After the first week it just kinda went away. Thought this might be due to my body getting more used to the compound.

ishpart

ishpart

Awards
What other benefits come from a test base on a ph cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
libido for starters...

ishpart

ishpart

Awards
Most of what I've gathered is that it's used to solidify gains and helps you keep them once coming off.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Could you please repeat the question lol
I mean do the majority of people get it online or only in person . Next cycle I want to have a test base but obviously I would wait till I could also afford an AI and some HCGs plus my SERM and what not as well . Probably forgetting something for prolactin .., caber ?!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I mean do the majority of people get it online or only in person . Next cycle I want to have a test base but obviously I would wait till I could also afford an AI and some HCGs plus my SERM and what not as well . Probably forgetting something for prolactin .., caber ?!
It doesn't have to be injectable.

Trest is the next best thing to Test from the reviews.

Prolactin can be caber or Prami, p5p & ldopa or inhibit p will work.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stano has never let me down, although its not exactly a test base and can get expensive...

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
It doesn't have to be injectable. Trest is the next best thing to Test from the reviews. Prolactin can be caber or Prami, p5p & ldopa or inhibit p will work.
Yeah I've been hearing about trest but from the sounds of it , idk how identical that is to actual test ., so I'm a little sceptic I guess and would you still need the RC AI or HCGs with it or would OTC like Arimicare pro work ?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Yeah I've been hearing about trest but from the sounds of it , idk how identical that is to actual test ., so I'm a little sceptic I guess and would you still need the RC AI or HCGs with it or would OTC like Arimicare pro work ?
No OTC product test base will be equal to real Test.

I myself only use RC AI"s or pharm grade except Formeron but I'm making a switch to Formabolic at the moment.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
No OTC product test base will be equal to real Test. I myself only use RC AI"s or pharm grade except Formeron but I'm making a switch to Formabolic at the moment.
Heard that the reason that people mostly order RC is because it's safer to order than online Pharm

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Heard that the reason that people mostly order RC is because it's safer to order than online Pharm
Trusting sources from another country aren't easy for some people. There are domestic places to get it as we'll though. People also tend to trust RC sites even though there **** isn't as pure as pharma simply because they think they'll get exactly what the bottle says, however I've come to learn that's not always true.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
libido has been good while on maybe even a little higher than usual. Is this for libido when coming off?
Everyone is different, I've ran cycles without a test base and my libido has been 0.
Also ran cycles with a test base and libido has been fine.

A test base simply helps combat sides from the product you are taking, such as lethargy and libido loss. They can also add to the cycle in other ways as we'll.

pimppapa1977

Awards
I heard Dermacrine works well too.. I am going to start my EPI cycle soon and will be picking up some

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Anabolics 15