Let me know what u think about this cycle

HITLIST

Awards
Let me know what u think about this cycle please..

Here is what i would like to run in my next cycle please let me know what u think and if you have any suggestions please let me know. i was gonna run Dbol at 50mg as my kicker every day for 5 weeks is this too long? then 500mgs of Test E every week for 8 weeks and 300mgs of Tren ace every week for 8 weeks also. Let me know what ya think and please leave me a good PCT i was going to run HCG all the way through is this good or bad? and was going to run some nolva after to be safe i have done many other cycles and have not had trouble with Gyno but am worried on this one becaus of the Tren.. Thank you

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur stats, trainging experience, and cycle history?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
50mgs of dbol for 5 weeks is a tad bit much if you're just using it as the catalyst. If its an integral part of the cycle, thats another story.....Also, this has the potential to get a little confusing for you since the acetate will certainly need to be injected more frequently than the enanthate...

holy

HITLIST

Awards
what are ur stats, trainging experience, and cycle history?
I am 27 years of age 5ft9in 205pounds i have been weight training ever since college football, my bench is 365, 485 squat and a 505 Dead. i have ran two Test E cycles and one was stacked with Winni. I have also ran Test prop and also stacked with winni.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is to run prop with tren ace, test-e needs to be run 10+ weeks. 50mg of dbol is pushing it, id stick to 4 weeks or a lower dose for longer

HITLIST

Awards
my suggestion is to run prop with tren ace, test-e needs to be run 10+ weeks. 50mg of dbol is pushing it, id stick to 4 weeks or a lower dose for longer
Thanks alot i appreciate it... I already have 20 cc of Test E an 20 cc of the Tren ace also the Dbol how would you run it if it was you? i wanted it to be a 8 week cycle so that i can Pct faster and start another one up sonner but what do you think.. Thanks again