Legality question

shanethomas

Awards
I'm still confused on something hoping you guys can clear up. How do these research chemical sites sell things legally like T3, exemestane, nolva ect?..... I know they sell it as a research chemical not for human consumption but those are prescription drugs. Why can't they just sell testosterone as a research chemical as well if it is also a prescription drug?

shanethomas

Awards
DASCA states anything that has a chemical structure similar to anabolic steroids is considered an anabolic steroid. The law is very vague. How can trestolone be sold when it is a steroid but testosterone or Anavar can not? Simply because trestolone isn't listed yet in the law itself?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
There is an earlier act the Anabolic Steroid Act of 1990 that I believe took down nearly all of the AAS which covered compounds like Anavar.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
I'm sure sooner or later, all these sarm sites and "research chem" sites will be shut down and the owners will have their cars and houses and what-not seized. Even if they stop selling and shut down today, the feds can and probably will come through sooner or later and take everything they have that would have been acquired by drug $$.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
None of the drugs you mentioned are scheduled.

shanethomas

Awards
Ok gotcha so if they aren't scheduled as a controlled substance they can be sold as research chemicals

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Ok gotcha so if they aren't scheduled as a controlled substance they can be sold as research chemicals
Lmao! This thread totally confused me for a sec... Your username is my name too..except it's spelled Tomas but that is my other username for another forum so I thought I wrote what you did. Haha! I was like wtf! I do not remember writting this.

shanethomas

Awards
Lmao! This thread totally confused me for a sec... Your username is my name too..except it's spelled Tomas but that is my other username for another forum so I thought I wrote what you did. Haha! I was like wtf! I do not remember writting this.
Hahahaha awesome