Legal Cycle

WillisRHood

Awards
Good evening everyone. First time poster so I hope I’m not stepping on any toes here. I’ve been lurking for quite some time.

I work in a profession that legality is of my upmost concern. It would be very hypocritical of myself to do otherwise. That being said, I realize there are legal options on the market, 1 Andro, DMZ, and so on. But when it comes to pct I see it is highly discouraged to go with an over the counter pct like rebirth for example.

If I want to move past just the typical protein and creative line of products, is this pretty much impossible for a 100 percent legal route. At least safely. Thank you in advance for anyone’s help.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends where you live I guess...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have some decent non hormonal (I.e no pct) products like FD2, VECTOR, x gels etc that would add something more than protein and creatine.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legal route?? Go with a TRT clinic get you some test deca and maybe Var.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legal route?? Go with a TRT clinic get you some test deca and maybe Var.
WHERE IS THIS TRT CLINIC?!?!?!? You’d be one lucky guy to find a clinic that would prescribe all that.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 or a peptide that increases HGH and IGF-1 is the only thing I can think of. That way you wouldn’t need a pct and could avoid illegally taking a SERM without a prescription.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 or a peptide that increases HGH and IGF-1 is the only thing I can think of. That way you wouldn’t need a pct and could avoid illegally taking a SERM without a prescription.
Seem can be bought legally for research purposes no?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHERE IS THIS TRT CLINIC?!?!?!? You’d be one lucky guy to find a clinic that would prescribe all that.
I remember reading over at steroidology about stuff like that and I called up envizion medical.. the one Dave’s palumbo did a video with years back. They offered test AI hcg for hormone replacement. Then for joint pain they had nandrolone or oxandrolone. And last I asked about igf-1 levels and they offered hgh, ghrps, and even mk-677 all prescription pharmaceutical grade! Pretty awesome if you ask me

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned TRT is going to be the most legal, best gains, safest, and likely cheapest option.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seem can be bought legally for research purposes no?
Yeah but if he is taking some kind of sophisticated drug test for work that could even detect serms then they’ll obviously realize he ate them instead of researched them ha. But I doubt there is an employment drug test that can catch mk677 (except for professional athletes). But I also kind of doubt any profession besides athletics is testing for serms. Who knows?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
99.9% they don’t test for anything at all. But OP seems more interested in the ethical aspect of it. There’s still a few ph/ds that could do the trick but if over 35, Id consider TRT to stay within the law. You can still purchase banned designers from some UK sites and currently there are several injectable and oral steroids in the US that are not currently illegal. Trest, Dienolone, desoxy-t. + dmz, Msten, and a handful of other orals.. And on some of the more obscure RC sites, there’s 15 other RC injectables as well, along with new ones every month.

I’d run low dose Trest as a test base(I’ve never had any sort of issue running it without test, it is not test, but WILL serve as a test base in my opinion) and cycle 4-5 weeks of dmz or Msten. With a solid research chem pct. One could gain as much on this cycle as any other illegal aas cycle I’ve ever done. In fact it tops my list and is on a par with test, Dbol, NPP, with less water weight.

MMA and maybe a handful of AntiDoping-agency-monitored athletes are really all that are being tested for drugs that are not specifically Schedule-1’d.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The biggest guy I’ve ever trained with had never touched any steroid in his life, but was a type-2 diabetic and put on more muscle with insulin than I’ve ever seen. But I don’t recommend this unless you spend a good 6 months researching it and how absurdly dangerous it is for non-diabetics to use. But it is legal and more powerful than any steroid out there. Just another option, however a dangerous one.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wouldn’t injecting research chems that aren’t for human use cross more of a legal line than using a prescription med without a prescription?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn’t injecting research chems that aren’t for human use cross more of a legal line than using a prescription med without a prescription?
I don’t know. Is it worse to get caught with PCP without a prescription or an RC psychedelic like 2c-b? I guess it depends on what type of drugs we’re talking about. I can’t answer which is worse in this instance.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not for me at all. Intentions and controlled substances are very different to me. But I don’t care about laws that were made for no other reason than for professional baseball cheating.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A HRT clinic is the way I'd go as a LEO. Get on test with ancillaries, and then rotate in sarms and ph's and whatever you feel comfortable purchasing otc. HRT is a big decision/commitment though. I would try my hardest to avoid having to do an OCT pct and putting myself in potentially shutdown state long term. People do it all the time though with sarms and ph's. I shutdown very easy though. You could do the trest + route and make an exception for some SERMS in pct, very low risk exposure to obtain and use. Also, do not blow up to fast to avoid speculations.

Whisky has a good point, research chems are more risky and are not approved for use in people. Buying them is such a grey area that it is probably more erroneous than using a prescription drug that wasn't scripted to you, at least it could be scripted. Nobody is supposed to consume the research chems! Why try to keep some perceived moral high-ground anyways? Just be awesome and do your best by everyone that you can. In my opinion the only moral high grounds lies in competence and compassion. Nazis were awesome rule followers too, so what! It is such karmic irony that a LEO risks jacking up his health do to following the corrupt pharmaceutical trade restrictions that are forced into law on everyone else.

WillisRHood

Awards
It seems research chems and or a HRT clinic is the way to go. I’ll ask around, but I assume finding a clinic that is different in this way may be easier said then done. And I agree with you all, the laws don’t always make much such. But not my job to make, just to follow if you can understand.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The biggest guy I’ve ever trained with had never touched any steroid in his life, but was a type-2 diabetic and put on more muscle with insulin than I’ve ever seen. But I don’t recommend this unless you spend a good 6 months researching it and how absurdly dangerous it is for non-diabetics to use. But it is legal and more powerful than any steroid out there. Just another option, however a dangerous one.
I have a buddy I just saw for the first time in 3 months and he has gotten huge, 265 with the remains of his abs at 5’11” - he must have put on 15-20lbs and in all the right places. He let slip he has been using insulin lately and suddenly it all made sense.

There was another guy I competed with earlier in the year that had went up 24lbs in a few months when his doctor had to put him on insulin he said. I couldn’t believe how much more jacked he had gotten since the last time we had lifted together.

I’m NOT recommending it - I’m just adding my testimony here. It’s on another level.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a buddy I just saw for the first time in 3 months and he has gotten huge, 265 with the remains of his abs at 5’11” - he must have put on 15-20lbs and in all the right places. He let slip he has been using insulin lately and suddenly it all made sense.

There was another guy I competed with earlier in the year that had went up 24lbs in a few months when his doctor had to put him on insulin he said. I couldn’t believe how much more jacked he had gotten since the last time we had lifted together.

I’m NOT recommending it - I’m just adding my testimony here. It’s on another level.
I used it in 2016 mainly just on Chest day, shoulders and traps, and biceps and the gains outside of aas use were unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

However, I pinned 12iu’s one day 2 hours preworkout on a full stomach and couldn’t leave my office until I consumed 400 grams of sugar/dextrose. Had to change into another shirt since I soaked mine in sweat. Hugs gains-deadly af though.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

If you watch ‘under construction 2’ about Dave Crosland (massive British dude) trying to reach 400lbs, he throws insulin in to the cycle on the basis it’s so effective. He does also state he’d never reccommend it as it can kill you so easily.

It’s a good watch

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used it in 2016 mainly just on Chest day, shoulders and traps, and biceps and the gains outside of aas use were unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

However, I pinned 12iu’s one day 2 hours preworkout on a full stomach and couldn’t leave my office until I consumed 400 grams of sugar/dextrose. Had to change into another shirt since I soaked mine in sweat. Hugs gains-deadly af though.
Were you just not able to get your blood sugar up in a timely fashion due to the bigger meal still digesting too slowly?

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get it, we all have to make a living, and all jobs put pressure on different areas of our lives. That is a huge sacrifice that you have had to make, but I am glad that there are people willing to do the job who live according to personal convictions. Our nations problems obviously do not stem from LE, you are however the people who have to deal with the **** on the front lines.

I would look around for HRT clinics/doctors in the online space. I was reading on another board that had a HRT doctor as a sponsor, forget the forum. You can google HRT clinic and find some. I would price shop.

There are two routes as I see it into doctor prescribed HRT. Either through a men's health/aging clinic that is setup primarily for this, your insurance probably wont cover this at all. They know why you are there and they will set you up. Or you can try to use your current doctor, do a T test, purposely fail it, and hope that he will put you on T. This is a hastle, and after deductables probably not much cheaper in the short run, and no guarantee.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anti-aging clinic is definitely the way to go, and you can add in compounds that aren’t banned of course too.

Some clinics will hook you up with a stupid amount of gear; deca, var, winny even occasionally - these clinics are obviously not for health, but legality only. I have a buddy on TRT that literally skims half the dose off his TRT for later (they give him 250/wk but he does fine on 100 weekly) and then has enough for 2 test blasts per year.

WillisRHood

Awards
Anti-aging clinic is definitely the way to go, and you can add in compounds that aren’t banned of course too.

Some clinics will hook you up with a stupid amount of gear; deca, var, winny even occasionally - these clinics are obviously not for health, but legality only. I have a buddy on TRT that literally skims half the dose off his TRT for later (they give him 250/wk but he does fine on 100 weekly) and then has enough for 2 test blasts per year.
Do you guys normally go out of state for HRT. I see south Florida seems to be a hot spot for these type of things.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Were you just not able to get your blood sugar up in a timely fashion due to the bigger meal still digesting too slowly?
My guess is, after using it with no problems, and on a stomach full of carbs, would usually only need 50grams of dextrose at the very most, is I injected a small amount into a vein. I can’t come up with any other reason this would happen, although very unlikely. I started second guessing a lot, and it made me gravitate to long acting insulin which I’ll be starting this week. It’s scary stuff but amazing nonetheless.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys normally go out of state for HRT. I see south Florida seems to be a hot spot for these type of things.
I’m not on HRT, but the people I know don’t. They get it same city they live around.

I have heard of some hotrod clinics down in Texas & FL, and Nevada.

Entourage I believe is a board sponsor that can work with you remotely, but they seem very legit - if you are seeing a clinic giving you 400mg/wk of anabolics, they aren’t worried about healthy or optimal TRT. They’re selling cycles with a script.

WillisRHood

Awards
I’m not on HRT, but the people I know don’t. They get it same city they live around.

I have heard of some hotrod clinics down in Texas & FL, and Nevada.

Entourage I believe is a board sponsor that can work with you remotely, but they seem very legit - if you are seeing a clinic giving you 400mg/wk of anabolics, they aren’t worried about healthy or optimal TRT. They’re selling cycles with a script.
These clinics that are prescribing cycles have to come into legal trouble?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only the ones that prescribe to professional athletes. Nobody cares about us though.
Yeah it’s all about money bro. Honestly I would be rather thankful to have these clinics than bash them like other people do. People seem to forget the dangers and reprocussions of getting these things off the black market. Schedule 3 ain’t no joke
Who wants to deal with that honestly

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it’s all about money bro. Honestly I would be rather thankful to have these clinics than bash them like other people do. People seem to forget the dangers and reprocussions of getting these things off the black market. Schedule 3 ain’t no joke
Yeah exactly - I am very grateful they exist; gives me more options later on. People will seek out what they’re really after regardless so it’s nice to have legal loopholes around.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had pretty good luck getting Docs that are covered by my insurance to prescribe and monitor me. But after self administering for the last year and a half, I may look into Entourage Medical after I’m done blasting and cruising so often. I love that these exist, and give us a way around such a ridiculous law making aas a felony possession charge.

Btw I think OP dipped outta here a while back...

WillisRHood

Awards
I’ve had pretty good luck getting Docs that are covered by my insurance to prescribe and monitor me. But after self administering for the last year and a half, I may look into Entourage Medical after I’m done blasting and cruising so often. I love that these exist, and give us a way around such a ridiculous law making aas a felony possession charge.

Btw I think OP dipped outta here a while back...
I’ve been here. Everyone has so much more knowledge then me it’s nice to be able to read what everyone has to say.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They say the sign of intelligence, is feeling like you never really know and understand enough.

There’s guys on here with Masters in Chemistry that can break down hormones and explain their pathways and metabolization, binding affinity Etc etc etc. makes me feel like I don’t understand anything about this stuff at all.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dosage test your clinic have you on?