Legal Andros are under attack?

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
I do support them but I also live in reality. I'm not sure what you mean by came out on top he spent two years in prison. Because we sell their products doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I think the guy is in hot water. I believe hitech does make good products but I also believe that if you want them you should buy them now while you can especially the Andros and the dmaa. Code am10 for 10% off at mr supps.

Again no one's trying to take shots rather trying to make people aware of what's coming. Not sure where you see me taking shots at anyone.
i've seen your posts before. you definitely take your shots at him.

yes he spent two years in prison, and designed 2 products that sold an assload. they gave him lemons, he made lemonade. damn good lemonade.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've seen your posts before. you definitely take your shots at him.

yes he spent two years in prison, and designed 2 products that sold an assload. they gave him lemons, he made lemonade. damn good lemonade.
I agree Jared is a brilliant businessman as I just stated and is the only one that I've ever seen who had the balls to fight the federal government. I have three tubs of mesomorph and Somatamax in my cupboard right now.

Not sure where I've ever "taken a shot at hi tech". I have been vocal about my opinion that they're not in a good situation buddy. Because I'm a rep I'm supposed to blow smoke and act as if everything will turn out okay. I don't live in fantasy world and rep or no rep I'll speak about what I see as a probable outcome of the situation. I'm sorry if people don't like that.

Phenom116

Phenom116

Awards
The reason my post was incomplete was because I posted something and then realized someone already beat me to it.... I didn't realize I forgot to erase the first three words... Sorry if I offended you.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where I've ever "taken a shot at hi tech". I have been vocal about my opinion that they're not in a good situation buddy. Because I'm a rep I'm supposed to blow smoke and act as if everything will turn out okay. I don't live in fantasy world and rep or no rep I'll speak about what I see as a probable outcome of the situation. I'm sorry if people don't like that.
right, you don't take shots at them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nac