Lecheek Nutritions new shaker cup giveaway!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leaving my wife's army base, where I work out sometimes, after a workout and I was drinking my shake on the way out. I put my shaker on my pickup's bed cover while I was putting my gym bag in the back seat. Jumped into the driver's seat, started my truck, and backed out of my parking space. I started to drive off by some soldiers when one of them started yelling at me. I stopped very quickly thinking something was wrong. That's when the shaker I had forgotten about on my bed cover went sliding full force into my back window, split the top, and spread chocolate protein all over. So now, i need another shaker...(wink wink).
WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please send me your full shipping info.
I would like to thank everyone for their submissions.
It was pretty cool to hear everyones stories. I know strange things have happen to me with my shakers so I was glad to see im no the only one.

Left my shaker cup with milk in my aunts car. I was staying with her in Rhode Island for a little.

3 days later my lil cousin. (10) gets it out for me. He asks if he can make one for me. I said sure.

Well I guess he didn't realize that the sun beating down on the cup for 2 days in the summer made it smell bad.

He didn't rinse it out and made me a shake. I throw up after one sip.

And yes I forgave him lol
View attachment 95739
Found a iPhone resize app !

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
congrats :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats to you two!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Marms!!! I'll put it to good use, that's for sure.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was the fastest I have ever gotten everyone info. Let me know when you get them. Should be a week or so.

Widawson

Awards
Chocolate head phones

I have actually busted two blender bottels this year. Packed for a road game and through my protein in my warmup bag. I got on the bus and went to grab my blender bottel to find it empty. Looking harder in the bag my warm up clothes and dre beat head phones absorbed my gains! My beats still smell like chocolate! The second bottel was luckly not mine but as i was walking of the locker room and steped on my buddy's bag on accident and heard a pop. I tried playing it cool like nothing happened but as i looked down his preworkout was on the floor and the blender bottel smashed to pieces! So not only do i need a new one i also have to replace his with a better one!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All my break came from when I forgot the shaker was in my backpacks outside bottle holder. I would always bend down for whatever reason and it would always just fall out. Once I did it like 3 times in one minute n it was just like how dumb can I be to keep doing it and dropping it. Finally it cracked at the seal and was rendered useless.

There was also the time I shook it right out of my hand and it slammed Into a wall :D

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Got it ! Thanks. Was that ever quick fast and in a hurry !

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shaker just showed up on my front porch, with samples! Thanks Marms!

smoker145

Shaker came yesterday with them samples! Thanks man I'm digging the appearance too

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
drinking my shaker running on the treadmill; when I set it back down on the machine it fell off, hit the treadmill and hit the wall behind me :-( all my gains spilled

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it so late to this post. I tell ya. Shaker cups just don't last anymore. At least not mine. lol