Lecheek Nutritions 2014 Stanley Cup promo

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, hawks baby !
If I recall my Blackhawks made me the winner last year. Time to repeat!

Hawks!!!!
Awesome....awesome! Penguins
Pens ALL DAY LONG!
Sid the Kid and The PENS!
Im going with the Anaheim Ducks, (I don't know much about hockey)
Washington...er... Toronto...uh, wait...Vancouver? hahahaha

Pittsburgh all the way.

As much as I hate it philly looks dangerous too but theyll never have a goalie make it through playoff time in that city.
Chicago Blackhawks!
Gotta go with my Hawks.
My pick=Hawks
GO BRUINS!!!
penguins!
I'm going with my blue shirts(rangers) again this yr.
Let's go Redwings!
You got me right? Hawks for the win!
If I missed you post under here today and I will add you tonight and then close this for the playoffs. GO HAWKS!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pens!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Wings up one on the Bruins! Great game! Both goalies had some incredible saves. And Pavel.....what else can you say?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hawks... lol.

bruins... unlucky matchup

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
The Wings cough up one yesterday! Yucko! Jimmy stay in your fricking net! GO WINGS!

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
GO NEW YORK RANGERS!!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Game one = mirror image of game two. Where are the top 2 lines?! Sid Malkin Kunitz Neal wtf.
Dude. My head was spinning until those 3 goals in less than 3 minutes. Hopefully our heads get on straight!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The penguins are going to make my head explode. It's literally like watching the steelers. Blow lead after lead and lose in the final seconds.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
The penguins are going to make my head explode. It's literally like watching the steelers. Blow lead after lead and lose in the final seconds.
them feels :(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No they are not
Pittsburgh needs a new goalie asap.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No they are not

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No they are not
With the exception of the bad bounce and the subsequent awful goal to end he's been really solid. If he can keep his head together he wont be the reason we lose this series.

Sid and Geno HAVE to score. Its that simple.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
With the exception of the bad bounce and the subsequent awful goal to end he's been really solid. If he can keep his head together he wont be the reason we lose this series.

Sid and Geno HAVE to score. Its that simple.
Thats the problem. They are not!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats the problem. They are not!!!!
Yep, and its terrifying. Malkin has looked better at times but Sid has just been downright bad... can't hit the net, passes to no one or turnovers and just overall lack of effort. Almost seems like hes hurt cause he never looks like this for this long.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the exception of the bad bounce and the subsequent awful goal to end he's been really solid. If he can keep his head together he wont be the reason we lose this series. Sid and Geno HAVE to score. Its that simple.
Idk man. We scored the quick 3 in the first and I feel like it went kind of down hill early second. Either way they do have to score. They need to play more physical too....They're getting pounded.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bruins movin' on baby!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for the Hawks game today. I have to take my daughters back home to their moms, so I will be doing the dvr, avoid all texts from my buddies lol.

I know both teams keep getting warnings, but I wonder how St Loius will respond to Seabrook

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for the Hawks game today. I have to take my daughters back home to their moms, so I will be doing the dvr, avoid all texts from my buddies lol. I know both teams keep getting warnings, but I wonder how St Loius will respond to Seabrook
Story of my life! I had to literally out my phone away during sporting events. I'm never live and people always want to ruin it for me lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Story of my life! I had to literally out my phone away during sporting events. I'm never live and people always want to ruin it for me lol
this is the worse. anytime i miss a game i just wanna put some earplugs in and shut off my phone lol. even if i do find out its still fun to watch

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the Hawks can continue playing like today, Good Luck lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great game today. On to the next round of listening to my wife complain about hockey being on.
Lol. Should have heard mine last night. At least 6 times during the game alone haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great game today. On to the next round of listening to my wife complain about hockey being on.
Haha mine too. We will be in Disney World next week so I will miss some. Last year we were in SC on vaca during the finals, luckily I caught the games.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pens! Luckily they didn't blow the 4-0 lead completely. It's literally ridiculous how these games have been going.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Pens! Luckily they didn't blow the 4-0 lead completely. It's literally ridiculous how these games have been going.
for sure, sketchy