Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hope the t2 really does increase hgh, that would be a huge bonus at my age, lol.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
If I had a nickel! Must have sent a homie, got that bad boy today!!!!!!

View attachment 62321

Now only 32 days until I step on stage! May get a little crazy and bump to 3/day the last week of prep!!!!! I'll link log 2maro

When you bump it up to 3 a day. Do you plan to take T-2 three times a day? I'm 3 caps a day. I took two caps this morning along with one Oxy Eca not a good idea for me. I felt kinda sick I didn't want to do any cardio and I've been doing 60 minutes in the morning with no problem. I'll try taking the T-2, 3 times a day example 6 in the morning 12 noon and 6 pm. If it still bothers me I will go back down to two a day.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I know it was the T-2 for sure. I remember once I took more than the recommended dose of T-3 back in the day. My eyes felt kinda stressed if that makes any sense. I have that same feeling again

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you bump it up to 3 a day. Do you plan to take T-2 three times a day? I'm 3 caps a day. I took two caps this morning along with one Oxy Eca not a good idea for me. I felt kinda sick I didn't want to do any cardio and I've been doing 60 minutes in the morning with no problem. I'll try taking the T-2, 3 times a day example 6 in the morning 12 noon and 6 pm. If it still bothers me I will go back down to two a day.
Yes it would be dosing 1cap, 3x's/day. ~4:15am, 10am & 3pm

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it would be dosing 1cap, 3x's/day. ~4:15am, 10am & 3pm
You should be good there the last week. I tried it out since I know you were going to try it and I did 6,11am and about 5 pm just to see if I had any sides to mention. I was all good :) but not a recomondation ;)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
You should be good there the last week. I tried it out since I know you were going to try it and I did 6,11am and about 5 pm just to see if I had any sides to mention. I was all good :) but not a recomondation ;)
Never take two caps at once I'm 270 pounds and I couldn't handle it lol..

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never take two caps at once I'm 270 pounds and I couldn't handle it lol..
No I wouldnt plus you took the Oxy. I can see how it would have did what it did to you. Even at 270 I cant imagine what that would do to me 50 lbs lighter :/

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking out, thanks! I am not a fan of over dosing stuff. I'm cheap so as little as I can take to get the affects, I'm in! Lol only exception is contest prep ;-)