Not open for further replies.
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he is a DBag. Maybe that idiot will get ESPN off Cutlers jock. I hate hearing all the so called experts trashing Jay
He's just a young kid with a lot of exposure. Of course he needs to act like a professional now though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As much as I think he's a total douche, I love his attitude. It and by default he, entertains me which is the entire reason to watch any sport. Thus he's doing his job, and doing it well. Everyone watched that game last night just to see what he'd do so he's good for business. Smart move by Cleveland who really has nothing else to show their fans.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I think he's a total douche, I love his attitude. It and by default he, entertains me which is the entire reason to watch any sport. Thus he's doing his job, and doing it well. Everyone watched that game last night just to see what he'd do so he's good for business. Smart move by Cleveland who really has nothing else to show their fans.
Josh Gordon( if he doesn't get suspended all year).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you must be an adrien broner fan, lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ryan Clark (redskins safety) told reporters that the sideline was saying "this isn't college anymore, dudes out here are faster then you" (this is the nice version) lol.
As a steeler fan I know Ryan Clark can be a real jackass with what and how he says things but he usually speaks the truth regardless of how dumb it might be to do so. I'm sure they were all over Manziel and with good reason
Yep, I heard that on Mike and Mike this morning. Clark claims he didn't say that though, it was other teammates. Whoever said that to Manizeil should be saying that to RGiIII too

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for all the negative 4th quarter yardage for Romo ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's going on in here....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OT Question for LeCheek Reps

I have some OxyECA I am using that I found in the closet (haven't used in a long time) that I kinda like.

LOT#70011112 (exp 12/14)

I want to order more of the same - is the CURRENT version being sold the same (see LOT number above)

Thanks for the help

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have some OxyECA I am using that I found in the closet (haven't used in a long time) that I kinda like.

LOT#70011112 (exp 12/14)

I want to order more of the same - is the CURRENT version being sold the same (see LOT number above)

Thanks for the help

Is this oxyeca or oxyeca black?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOT#70011112 (exp 12/14)

Thanks for the help
Post a pic if you can

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OxyECA BKACK
Limited Edition
45 servings
606 mg per serving

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not the same :(

Attachments

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats OG OxyECA in my eyes. That stuff was insane! Well, maybe Melt Xtreme did, anyone remember that stuff?! I wish I could still get my hands on that stuff.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing beats OG OxyECA in my eyes. That stuff was insane! Well, maybe Melt Xtreme did, anyone remember that stuff?! I wish I could still get my hands on that stuff.
Ya I remeber melt :) I cant see the pic that is posted? is it OG?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel bad for Steeler fans. You guys had a nice chance to jump ahead with Rice's two game suspension. Now you're looking at your own suspension for two of your RBs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel bad for Steeler fans. You guys had a nice chance to jump ahead with Rice's two game suspension. Now you're looking at your own suspension for two of your RBs.
Blount and the blunt... unreal. Tho if rice gets 2 games for knocking out his wife, they should get off scott free simply by the rules of "fair" punishment.

But we all know that by NFL "rules" they'll get like 8 games each.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blount and the blunt... unreal. Tho if rice gets 2 games for knocking out his wife, they should get off scott free simply by the rules of "fair" punishment. But we all know that by NFL "rules" they'll get like 8 games each.
so mad. Idiots.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blount and the blunt... unreal. Tho if rice gets 2 games for knocking out his wife, they should get off scott free simply by the rules of "fair" punishment.

But we all know that by NFL "rules" they'll get like 8 games each.
We are screwed now... basically Scout Team Running back has to come in and play...

Just what we need, and we look AWFUL vs Philly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We are screwed now... basically Scout Team Running back has to come in and play... Just what we need, and we look AWFUL vs Philly.
We might lose to Cleveland if we keep playing like this. First team d getting torched by second team Philly o

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'll be rooting for my Falcons again this season. Lookin like a playoff team this year!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geno looked pretty good last night. The offense as a whole did. Too bad when our offense finally looks good, are defense is playing like crap due to injuries.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely time for Welker to retire 3 concussions in 10 months...damn. Manning was pretty pissed at the safety, he got in his face after the TD pass. Never seen Manning do that

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's definitely time for Welker to retire 3 concussions in 10 months...damn. Manning was pretty pissed at the safety, he got in his face after the TD pass. Never seen Manning do that
Definitely sucks Welker got another concussion. I'm glad Manning got in that tools face though. He had been talkin trash all week during their two-team practices.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely sucks Welker got another concussion. I'm glad Manning got in that tools face though. He had been talkin trash all week during their two-team practices.
I wasn't aware of that. I thought Manning got in his face because Manning's time to win another ring is limited and the safety injured one of his favorite targets lol. I find it interesting the guy who made the hit injured Dustin Keller last preseason too. The hit to Welker wasn't dirty though, he led with the shoulder and Welker was starting to go down.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't aware of that. I thought Manning got in his face because Manning's time to win another ring is limited and the safety injured one of his favorite targets lol. I find it interesting the guy who made the hit injured Dustin Keller last preseason too. The hit to Welker wasn't dirty though, he led with the shoulder and Welker was starting to go down.
Yeah, I don't think many people do know. He did the same when practicing with the Falcons last week. Talked trash and caused problems.

Welker will be fine and come back when ready. Denver has plenty of targets Manning can go to. Sanders went beast mode last night.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope there aren't any Rams fans in here.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
he is not gonna have much longer in the league. manning told him "f*ck you"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
peyton was brought up old school...he's lost favorite targets before.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope there aren't any Rams fans in here.
I was thinking the same thing. Too bad they didn't go QB in the draft. Their defense is pretty good though, it may be able to carry an average QB, but won't get too far in the NFC.

peyton was brought up old school...he's lost favorite targets before.
True, he has, but I think he is feeling the pressure of getting another ring. I don't care what athletes say, they know what the outside world says about them.

Another Jets note, Dimitri Patterson went AWOL and decided not to show up to the game Friday. There goes another part of our secondary...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sam Bradford out for the year ACL tear.
Oh man Rams.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who will it be for the Rams: Hill, Tebow, Yates, Ponder, Mallet, Cousins?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna be Hill.
I'd bet on hill as well but if I were them I'd be asking what the price for cousins or maybe even someone like Vick is just to fill the gap for a yr

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd bet on hill as well but if I were them I'd be asking what the price for cousins or maybe even someone like Vick is just to fill the gap for a yr
Why would vick go the St Louis after signing with NY?
Aint happening.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cuz he won't start in ny.
He may not start, but if Geno has a bad run or streak they are putting him in. He is still young and last year showed his inconsistency.
Having a veteran to back him up is a smart move by Rex Ryan. While i question Ryan and his coaching and think he is an awful coach. That is probably the best thing he could do for Geno was bring in a QB Similar to his playing style to help motivate him and improve him.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Seahawks looked pretty good lol.. Pretty embarrassing night to be Bears fan, thankfully it was pre season.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He may not start, but if Geno has a bad run or streak they are putting him in. He is still young and last year showed his inconsistency. Having a veteran to back him up is a smart move by Rex Ryan. While i question Ryan and his coaching and think he is an awful coach. That is probably the best thing he could do for Geno was bring in a QB Similar to his playing style to help motivate him and improve him.
I totally agree that this is a better situation but nfl players who've started wanna always start. They're just too competitive to back up. Look at favre. Dude would've played anywhere to keep starting

Status
Not open for further replies.