• Established
  • RockStar
Thanks brother!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today longggggg day at work. As few know I work for Homeland Security and we train students for terrioist attacks. I have to suit up in gas mask and suit boots the whole 9 yrds lol. But how long I'm in it depends on how many groups there are. Today we had 5 groups so was in for almost 4 1/2 hrs. Worn out but still hit the gym as the beast!

Chest:

Incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 6

flat bench db presses: 60 lbs x 8,8,8

Machine cable flyes: 50 lbs x 10,10,10, 60 lbs x 10

went home to do couple sets flat bench bc the bar at gym is bent and sucks lol. Mines beast but i don't have incline on mine.

flat bench: 155 lbs 8 205 lbs x 8

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today longggggg day at work. As few know I work for Homeland Security and we train students for terrioist attacks. I have to suit up in gas mask and suit boots the whole 9 yrds lol. But how long I'm in it depends on how many groups there are. Today we had 5 groups so was in for almost 4 1/2 hrs. Worn out but still hit the gym as the beast!
You must die of the heat in that suit

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man it sucks lol. I mean it's good for me but try being hungry for that long with no way to eat or drink anything. Then you take the **** off and sweat pours out lol.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man it sucks lol. I mean it's good for me but try being hungry for that long with no way to eat or drink anything. Then you take the **** off and sweat pours out lol.
Or having to take a p1ss .... yikes

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well theres a secret that we have for that lol top secret haha

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
New log up check the avengers logs thread to see.