Least liver-harsh PH?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that AMS/FRL products are pretty mild, but which PH is generally considered to be the safest in terms of liver harshness? Is there any particular one that is known to be safer than most others?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
You can include ANDROFACTORY to your list.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course! :)

But aside from the DHEA isomers (which are great products themselves), which oral PH's tend to be less liver-harsh and generally safer?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks -- so that would be something like Mechabol by Antaeus Labs? Still open to other suggestions as well...

monohydrate78

Awards
Helladrol or any of the halodrol clones. Epistane is supposed to be fairly mild too!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Obviously something thnon-menthylated PHs is the area you should be looking. Hopefully, someone else here can chime in here to give you an exact non-menthylated PH that is proven to be safe and effective.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
So what do I guys think is the best non methylated ???

I go with stano again since it helps with pretty much any cycle cut/bulk and anything in between

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd check out Finaflex's 1Andro. Had a good run on that one with low side issues.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

I go with stano again since it helps with pretty much any cycle cut/bulk and anything in between
stano solo will disappoint you for the money spent.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestions. This is going to come across as a dumb question to most of you guys, but is stano the same thing as 5-DHEA? Or am I thinking of a different steroid whose name is similar to "stano?"

Also, between LMG and Trenavar, which one do you guys like best? Even though they're not methylated, how rough are the side effects in general for these two?

amiller745

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions. This is going to come across as a dumb question to most of you guys, but is stano the same thing as 5-DHEA? Or am I thinking of a different steroid whose name is similar to "stano?"

Also, between LMG and Trenavar, which one do you guys like best? Even though they're not methylated, how rough are the side effects in general for these two?
Yes stano and 5-DHEA are the same. And it depends on your goals. Tvar is great for recomping or cutting, and LMG is a bulker.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes stano and 5-DHEA are the same. And it depends on your goals. Tvar is great for recomping or cutting, and LMG is a bulker.
With my stats, I would probably be better off taking a bulking agent like LMG (my weight is actually down to 149 now due to a thyroid condition I developed in early February). Do you have any personal experience with LMG? What did you notice in regards to side effects? The main thing I'm worried about with a "wet" compound like LMG is gyno... do you think taking an AI like 7-keto-DHEA would be enough to block those kinds of side effects?

Also, I already have a 90-count bottle of 5-Alpha-Test (PH to stano), so I should be covered in the lethargy/libido-loss department.

gymrat99

Awards
I just finished Cel Furuza-a and Bulk-up and put in 15 lbs.. Its also not just what you taking but also your diet, (macros) and your lifting. Both these products are non methyl but still shut me down a little. MAke sure you have a good pct also. don't do the over the counter crap. Get some clomid or torem with DAA.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
DHEA metabolite Stano or 11oxo,11kt, Furuza-A then probably dplex or protomax clones then follow with the list of methyls. The one exception might be anything that converted to "1Test or what 1andro then test as it has shown liver strain with out being a methyl" in the past < this is anecdotal evidence only from me I have not researched the chemicals.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMG seems like a solid non- menthylated prohormone to run solo since you are looking to bulk. Just make sure to run a quality AI along side it as well as a PCT.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Since I severely need to start bulking up, I'm thinking about getting a couple bottles of LMG and taking it with the 1-Andro (1-DHEA) and 5-Alpha (Stano PH) I have laying around.

For any of you guys who have run cycles of LMG -- what did you notice in terms of side effects? Also, what did you use for PCT? In my research, I've found that an OTC PCT is considered "enough," but I just wanted to be sure.

Trenazone... dienazone
What is a fairly realistic amount of muscle that could be expected to be gained during a "typical" cycle? Also, how bad is shut down and side effects in general? Does this cause "night terrors" like I've heard the original trenbolone causes? LOL

monohydrate78

Awards
I've run Trenazone and it wasn't bad. No sides but its a topical and not the most convenient thing. Non methylated doesn't mean non toxic. Tren and LMG can still be toxic. I personally like halodrol. Can be used to bulk or recomp and its very mild. It is a methyl but with a decent liver support and a cycle support, you're good to go. Easy recovery and low to no sides. That's my personal favorite!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've run Trenazone and it wasn't bad. No sides but its a topical and not the most convenient thing. Non methylated doesn't mean non toxic. Tren and LMG can still be toxic. I personally like halodrol. Can be used to bulk or recomp and its very mild. It is a methyl but with a decent liver support and a cycle support, you're good to go. Easy recovery and low to no sides. That's my personal favorite!
When you say tren are you talking about trenazone? Because I would expect a similar toxcity for that. I thought I read something about dienolone and liver damage...shot is running together ill have to look for it later..

monohydrate78

Awards
Tren is a generalized term for those type of compounds. My understanding is that due to the topical delivery, Trenazone should not have an impact on liver. I'm no expert in this but that's what I found in various places. Trenavar could also be toxic even with it not being methylated. I have heard and been told that LMG does have some level of toxicity to it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting to hear that LMG and trenazone may exert toxicity. At this point, I think I have narrowed it down to one (both?) of those compounds, stacked with AMS 1-Andro and 5-Alpha-Test. Between LMG and trenazone, which one have you guys had/seen better results with?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D/t the structure of trenbolone and dienolone, both are more resistant to breakdown than testosterone.

Max lmg is 13b ethylated (aka 18 methyl)
This is to help strengthen the compounds oral bioavailability.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D/t the structure of trenbolone and dienolone, both are more resistant to breakdown than testosterone.

Max lmg is 13b ethylated (aka 18 methyl)
This is to help strengthen the compounds oral bioavailability.
So a compound being 13b-ethylated is just as toxic as one that is 18-methylated?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are the same, just different ways of writing them
So are there any not-as-harsh methylated PH's out there, or is everything fairly harsh? Even though LMG is technically methylated, would you say is the least harsh PH? I'm already taking a methylated antithyroid drug (methimazole), and as soon as I'm done taking it (hopefully mid-July), I can't wait to start a cycle. But obviously, going from one methyl to another isn't really a good idea, which is why I was hoping something like LMG would be relatively safe. Is there *anything* at all out there, or am I stuck with 1-DHEA and 5-DHEA?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is less harsh.
Hdrol is another nice one.
Thanks again. Okay, this is the last time I will harass you -- between Protodrol and LMG, do you know if one is less toxic than the other?

amiller745

Awards
Hdrol is good for anything. It'll really help whatever you're trying to do, whether it be cut or bulk.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hdrol is good for anything. It'll really help whatever you're trying to do, whether it be cut or bulk.
Appreciate the suggestion, but I have heard (not sure if this is true) that Protodrol and LMG are more effective for gaining mass while also being milder. Again, this is just something I've heard -- basically, I want to take whichever PH will help me gain the most mass, especially since I've essentially lost all the muscle I ever gained.

I was also looking at M1,4ADD, but I've heard that one tends to be more harsh.

monohydrate78

Awards
From the posts that I have seen on Trenazone by Antaeus Labs reps, it should not be liver toxic due to its delivery. The way I see it is, at some point it has to go through the liver and may have some toxicity to it but it may not. This is just my thought on it. I'm not a chemist!

Trenavar is oral and it could have some toxicity also but again, I'm not a chemist and I'm not sure how the body breaks this down.

They can all have negative side effects and those will also depend on you and your dosage. How toxic are these? A lot of it could depend on the dosage too!

I've run Trenazone and other then no libido, everything else came back normal. My cholesterol levels were a little off but nothing that would indicate a problem. Hdl went down a few points but was still around 50. Total went up 10 points but stayed below 200. I kept proper supports and everything was fine.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
From the posts that I have seen on Trenazone by Antaeus Labs reps, it should not be liver toxic due to its delivery. The way I see it is, at some point it has to go through the liver and may have some toxicity to it but it may not. This is just my thought on it. I'm not a chemist! Trenavar is oral and it could have some toxicity also but again, I'm not a chemist and I'm not sure how the body breaks this down. They can all have negative side effects and those will also depend on you and your dosage. How toxic are these? A lot of it could depend on the dosage too! I've run Trenazone and other then no libido, everything else came back normal. My cholesterol levels were a little off but nothing that would indicate a problem. Hdl went down a few points but was still around 50. Total went up 10 points but stayed below 200. I kept proper supports and everything was fine.
The whole if you avoiding first pass its not toxic is a myth you liver still has to filter it from blood so it is still toxic.

monohydrate78

Awards
Right! That's what I was saying in the beginning! These substances, methylated or not, can be just as harsh on the body. Use proper supports and you'll be fine.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmg is less toxic, but has more risk of sides.
Do you mean a higher risk of estrogen-related sides like bloat, gyno, etc.? And I forgot to ask this earlier, but.... between LMG and Trenavar, which is less toxic in your opinion?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean a higher risk of estrogen-related sides like bloat, gyno, etc.? And I forgot to ask this earlier, but.... between LMG and Trenavar, which is less toxic in your opinion?
Idk, trenavar maybe.

amiller745

Awards
Appreciate the suggestion, but I have heard (not sure if this is true) that Protodrol and LMG are more effective for gaining mass while also being milder. Again, this is just something I've heard -- basically, I want to take whichever PH will help me gain the most mass, especially since I've essentially lost all the muscle I ever gained.

I was also looking at M1,4ADD, but I've heard that one tends to be more harsh.
I've never tried protodrol or lmg, but halo will definitely put mass on you without putting a lot of strain on your liver. Back when I ran my first hdrol cycle, I put on 11 pounds in 6 weeks.