Leaning out with 1-ad (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 34 4th day of pct had a great boot camp workout this morning endurance was excellent ran right through my workout the pump was great to

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Since you are in PCT now, what did you think of the cycle overall?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Since you are in PCT now, what did you think of the cycle overall?
I thought it was awesome I was originally planning a bulk / strength cycle but due to complications with my back I opted for a lean / hypertrophy cycle and this product delivered. It was the 1st time I ran a ph in years and I responded well to it, I gained ton of strength from What I consider lifting light weight I'm still leaning out in pct as well . I had a little drop in libido but that's cleared up with no other sides. I would definitely run this again and recommend it to anyone, I've ran all the goodies back in the day and this compound for me ranks right there with all of them

shiftmx6

shiftmx6

Awards
I thought it was awesome I was originally planning a bulk / strength cycle but due to complications with my back I opted for a lean / hypertrophy cycle and this product delivered. It was the 1st time I ran a ph in years and I responded well to it, I gained ton of strength from What I consider lifting light weight I'm still leaning out in pct as well . I had a little drop in libido but that's cleared up with no other sides. I would definitely run this again and recommend it to anyone, I've ran all the goodies back in the day and this compound for me ranks right there with all of them
How long did the drop in libido last?

Impressed with the last sentence you have there. I've never run anything like this, and that gets me excited to try it.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
How long did the drop in libido last?

Impressed with the last sentence you have there. I've never run anything like this, and that gets me excited to try it.
1 week it's started on day 17

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 5th day of pct active rest chiropractor day, killed cardio this morning I was drenched once again. Body is feeling great and sleep has been excellent

shiftmx6

shiftmx6

Awards
Day 35 5th day of pct active rest chiropractor day, killed cardio this morning I was drenched once again. Body is feeling great and sleep has been excellent
Good man! Nothing like getting that adjustment from the chiro. Again, glad to see everything seems to be on point for you.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 36 6th day of pct switching up the workout schedule it now will be
Chest /shoulders/ triceps
Back /traps/biceps
Legs / boot camp workout
Chest/arms
Active rest day
Repeat
My weight this morning was 286.2 so it's going down again lol my workout was on point chest felt strong the weight felt really light shoulders and triceps were on fire this morning loved it!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 37 had another awesome workout this morning back traps bicep weight is climbing on all lifts. My energy, sleep and libido is great no bad effects at all

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 38 another update but it's a different kind for the last month I've been experiencing massive drops in my sugar it's been dropping to 40. The wife took me in to get some blood work and my liver enzymes are high, going for an ultrasound next week Dr ordered me to stay of all pills of any kind bummer lol. I will continue to workout and update but my pct is on hold, on a brighter note my morning workout was another great one legs were pumped and my body continues to feel good. Until next time happy lifting

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 40 chest / shoulders / tricep had a good morning workout it's weird not to be on anything right now. Pumps and strength were good I was a bit surprised for not taking anything, my weight was @ 286.3 slight change but nothing to ride home about. Waiting on my blood work results I took yesterday hope everything comes back good until next time happy lifting

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 42 legs/bootcamp style my workout this morning was great pumps are still crazy body is still feeling good. Awaiting my blood work results from Friday not letting it slow me down tho still attacking my workouts with full force

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever had issues in the past with low blood sugar levels?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 38 another update but it's a different kind for the last month I've been experiencing massive drops in my sugar it's been dropping to 40. The wife took me in to get some blood work and my liver enzymes are high, going for an ultrasound next week Dr ordered me to stay of all pills of any kind bummer lol. I will continue to workout and update but my pct is on hold, on a brighter note my morning workout was another great one legs were pumped and my body continues to feel good. Until next time happy lifting
You do realize, 1-ad can raise liver enzymes, right? How bad were your numbers? An ultrasound typically isn't warranted unless a repeat LFP remains elevated. Please find out your Alk Phos and GGT for me if you have a copy of your results.

Please please please tell me you did not train for 3 days prior to your blood work. If you did, your numbers are entirely inaccurate. Weight training increases liver enzymes. You must refrain from strenuous exercise for 3 days prior.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
You do realize, 1-ad can raise liver enzymes, right? How bad were your numbers? An ultrasound typically isn't warranted unless a repeat LFP remains elevated. Please find out your Alk Phos and GGT for me if you have a copy of your results.

Please please please tell me you did not train for 3 days prior to your blood work. If you did, your numbers are entirely inaccurate. Weight training increases liver enzymes. You must refrain from strenuous exercise for 3 days prior.
I do realize this , my levels weren't elevated that high my dr is just trying to rule out different things to see why my sugar keeps dropping

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update day 47 chest,abs cardio my workout was great pumps were great strength is still good . Still waiting to here from my dr about my results, my weight is at 287 lbs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do realize this , my levels weren't elevated that high my dr is just trying to rule out different things to see why my sugar keeps dropping
Ahh, okay. I def missed the part about your sugar dropping. It all makes sense now :) Hope all is well!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking a leave of absence from the forum and from weight training, my Dr has not determined why my sugar keeps dropping or why my liver enzymes were high. All of my blood work came back good and my ultrasound came back good also. He wants me to not do any weight training whatever only cardio to see if that was making my sugar drop and raising my liver enzymes. Until next time happy lifting and god bless

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will be taking a leave of absence from the forum and from weight training, my Dr has not determined why my sugar keeps dropping or why my liver enzymes were high. All of my blood work came back good and my ultrasound came back good also. He wants me to not do any weight training whatever only cardio to see if that was making my sugar drop and raising my liver enzymes. Until next time happy lifting and god bless
Sorry to hear about this. I hope an answer to all this comes to the surface very soon.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you return to baseline ASAP and find the solution soon.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ever considered getting a second opinion? Best of luck

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sorry to hear about that brother. I hope everything turns out for the best soon. Prayers and positive thoughts your way

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I'm back all of my test came back good with my liver and blood sugar levels. Dr said to tone down my weight training to a few light seasions a week to see how that goes. Its been almost a month and im eager to start in, still no real reason why my sugar was drooping the only thing he read was a study excessive weight training so you told me to tone it down a little bit. I guees a little is better then none

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Thank you for updating us. I'm glad the tests came back ok. I know having to dial it back some is kind of a drag, but at least you can get back to it at this point. Slow and steady wins the race.