lean protein?

R6AAC

Awards
im looking into getting a lean protein. so far im deciding between bsn syntha-6 or mhp probolic sr. any suggestions? im trying to get ripped for the summer. mainly my mid section

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im looking into getting a lean protein. so far im deciding between bsn syntha-6 or mhp probolic sr. any suggestions? im trying to get ripped for the summer. mainly my mid section
Getting lean and ripped for summer will probably not have anything to do with what protein you are looking for, it will come down to overall diet, consistency, and training regiment.

With that said some good protein choices for a whey blend/isolate are the All the Whey Blend or Isolate(I really liked cinnabun) or Xtreme Formulations Whey. A good protein blend(whey/casein) is Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SYntha-6 isn't lean, they're got alot of added carbs. My favourite would be ATW's Peanutbutter Cup ; or their Cinnamon Bun. The isolate is purer w/ less carbs & fat, but a bit pricier. The blend works well too.
dang you beat me to it! I still need to try the ATW PB Cup..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang you beat me to it! I still need to try the ATW PB Cup..
It is killer... I've just been snacking on it plain. I just realized the other day it has mini chocolate chips in it! It actually topped the cinnabun on my favs list, and I actually prefer it over Ultra Peptide 2.0 . Picked up another 5lber with my order; I think if I let a few friends try it they will try and con me out of my only 5lber lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is killer... I've just been snacking on it plain. I just realized the other day it has mini chocolate chips in it! It actually topped the cinnabun on my favs list, and I actually prefer it over Ultra Peptide 2.0 . Picked up another 5lber with my order; I think if I let a few friends try it they will try and con me out of my only 5lber lol.
Wow I am definitely picking some of this up soon then.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
SYntha-6 isn't lean, they're got alot of added carbs. My favourite would be ATW's Peanutbutter Cup ; or their Cinnamon Bun. The isolate is purer w/ less carbs & fat, but a bit pricier. The blend works well too.
mmmmmm PB cup sooooo goooood just got some friday and man I dont think I will ever buy another flavor unless their sold out at NP.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
true protein beef protein isolate is high quality stuff...otherwise atw cinnamon bun is my next favorite.