Lean Mass/Strength Cycle (EPI/Msten/Tren/Trest?)

anchorman11

Awards
Alright so i have ran a couple of cycles before..epi/winstrol/halo/dmz and others..have played around with sarms as well..basically I'm planning on running a 6 week cycle..the first two weeks will be for mainly leaning out down to 10% bodyfat and the rest will be lean mass gain..

Current Stats-
6' 215 11% bf
25 years old

Bench=335
Incline=285
Squat=505
Deadlift=555

Ending Goal-
6' 230 8-9% bf
+Strength gains through the roof

Cycle-
EPI- 30/40/40/40/40/40
^^by far my favorite compound, have had great results running it, using it for lean gains and fat loss

Msten-0/0/12/16/16/20
^^using this for both strength gains and maximum lean muscle gain

Tren- 60/60/60/60/30/30
^^non-methyl..using for strength gains and lean muscle..dosages are because I expect Msten to be kicked in by week 5 plus I only have 1 bottle

Trest- 25/25/50/50/50/50 or Derma 4 pumps a day
^^Using as a test base, have both on hand unsure which to use, if I use trest was thinking Aromasin 12.5 EOD

On Cycle Support-
TUDCA
CEL: Cycle Assist
Inhibit P
Joint Support
Taurine
Liv.52
Multi/Fish Oil
Garlic

PCT:
Nolva- 40/20/20/10
Aromasin- 12.5/12.5/6.25/0
Osta- 25/25/15/0
TUDCA
Liv.52
CEL: Cycle Assist
Reduce XT
Multi/Fish Oil
Creatine
And whatever I have left from on cycle support

Also have letro, ralox, and others on hand just in case

Critique away!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I would run Msten on weeks 5-8 for an 8 week cycle. Then if you have enough trest I'd run that for a full 8 week too. I'm not to familiar with tren phs so I'm not sure about that as an addition or if it's worth having it on this cycle.

anchorman11

Awards
I would run Msten on weeks 5-8 for an 8 week cycle. Then if you have enough trest I'd run that for a full 8 week too. I'm not to familiar with tren phs so I'm not sure about that as an addition or if it's worth having it on this cycle.
i only have 1 thing of Olympus Tr3st which is 120 capsules of 25 mg..that stuff was expensive af and hard to find lol

as far as trenavar, I was just looking for something preferably non-methyl that would really help with strength and from reviews and things i have read, trenavar was it heres what SS says about it "Trenavar users experience large amounts of strength increases as well as mass. Users also experience accelerated fat loss and increased vascularity of the muscles. The Trenavar compound has had an increased popularity and demand due to its powerful results in shorter cycles. It really is the best of both worlds when you consider the potential amount of mass gained and fat lost. "

I was just looking for something preferably non-methyl that would really help with strength and from reviews and things i have read, trenavar was it

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Interested in running a similar cycle, minus the msten.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Don't taper off your Tren. Also, 60 mg won't do much of anything and 30 mg is not even worth it. IMO, 60/90/90/90/120/120. Osta is too high during PCT, I would run it 10 mg tops, but would mostly do it 5/5/5/5

anchorman11

Awards
Don't taper off your Tren. Also, 60 mg won't do much of anything and 30 mg is not even worth it. IMO, 60/90/90/90/120/120. Osta is too high during PCT, I would run it 10 mg tops, but would mostly do it 5/5/5/5
I only have 1 bottle of it since its all really expensive right now...it has 60 30mg pills..i read 60-90 but 60 might be better since im stacking it with so much other stuff... i could just do 90mg a day until i run out or something so 3 weeks

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Agreed with jmyers. Osta at 25 in PCT. Wouldn't taper and wouldn't run over 10mg.