Lean bulk stack: ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT

greekbrah91

Awards
So tomorrow I'm planning on starting a stack of ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT. I had a few questions regarding dosages/timing:

1. The GMS I have is the micronized kind from Analyzed Supplements. One servings = 3.3g, should I be taking one or two servings? I believe the recommended dosage of GMS is 6g, but I'm not sure whether or not the fact that it's "micronized" makes a difference.
2. Can I take my GMS with caffeine? I usually like to have a couple cups of coffee pre-workout.
3. It says to take two caps of ABE with my two biggest meals, but I've heard of people taking two caps pre-workout instead of with a meal. Which is more optimal?
4. I took 2g LCLT pre-workout w/ my last ArA run (this will be my second). I've since heard that the optimal amount is actually 3g LCLT? Is this true?

Thanks guys!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So tomorrow I'm planning on starting a stack of ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT. I had a few questions regarding dosages/timing: 1. The GMS I have is the micronized kind from Analyzed Supplements. One servings = 3.3g, should I be taking one or two servings? I believe the recommended dosage of GMS is 6g, but I'm not sure whether or not the fact that it's "micronized" makes a difference. 2. Can I take my GMS with caffeine? I usually like to have a couple cups of coffee pre-workout. 3. It says to take two caps of ABE with my two biggest meals, but I've heard of people taking two caps pre-workout instead of with a meal. Which is more optimal? 4. I took 2g LCLT pre-workout w/ my last ArA run (this will be my second). I've since heard that the optimal amount is actually 3g LCLT? Is this true? Thanks guys!
1. 3-6g is sufficient.
2. Yes, that's fine.
3. I personally just follow this label. Mess around with the dosing and see what works best for you.
4. Yes, 3g LCLT as that yields ~2g Carnitine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaron covered you.

Great stack by the way!