Laxative teas, konjack/fiber, cleansers and absorption

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does use of laxative teas like smooth move, fiber products like konjac or cleansing products with different fibers/roots inhibit absorption of OTHER supplements?

I got samples of adipo x and it has konjac in it which conuses me on how to take it bc im worriedif I take all my other morning supps with it, they will not get absorbed due to the knojac.. Also at night, things like Laxative tea with fibers in it or cleansing products like foun in thyroslim pm.. Will these products inhibit absorption/digestion of something like erase or reduction pm If taken together. How about spread out by an hour or two?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they can. I know on the packaging of Metamucil it says so and that medications should be taken either 2 hours before or after. Not to say it will affect every medication, but the possibility is there so spacing them out would probably be the smart safe thing to do.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes they can. I know on the packaging of Metamucil it says so and that medications should be taken either 2 hours before or after. Not to say it will affect every medication, but the possibility is there so spacing them out would probably be the smart safe thing to do.
Thanks. Figured so much. Just wanted extra thoughts