late night regrets aka sub001 is a bad man

sub001

Awards
Jokingly hinted at a girl earlier this evening. I then get a text out of nowhere giving me the go once she gets home. I just got home from the shenanigans. I need mouth wash. And to remember a flak jacket the next time I dive on a grenade. Salami is never going to look the same :(. I'm a bad man. I wish it wasn't 4 years since I had a drink. I need an alcohol habit to use as an excuse for these things. I'm going to go sleep and cry and do a chest workout tomorrow.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, wait, what? So many questions come to mind, but so little will to type them.

Go get your rabies shot and call it a day. :nutkick:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
pcp is a helluva drug

lol

sub001

Awards
I really wish drugs fueled this episode and not just desperation and bad judgment lol. I found out someone I know did the same thing so at least now I have an eskimo brother I know.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jokingly hinted at a girl earlier this evening. I then get a text out of nowhere giving me the go once she gets home. I just got home from the shenanigans. I need mouth wash. And to remember a flak jacket the next time I dive on a grenade. Salami is never going to look the same :(. I'm a bad man. I wish it wasn't 4 years since I had a drink. I need an alcohol habit to use as an excuse for these things. I'm going to go sleep and cry and do a chest workout tomorrow.
I really dont get it lol..

sub001

Awards
I really dont get it lol..
some chick I know but barely talk to posted something online and I made some stupid joking sexual comment and then she's like "i'd be down for it with you, I'll be home in a little bit" out of nowhereeee and basically threw it at me. So went there and did business and it was mostly awful lol. nice girl, but a grenade. at the end I was like "this was weird. like ****ing my sister weird" and she responded with "whatever, i don't care, you're a total babe". ughhhh.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some chick I know but barely talk to posted something online and I made some stupid joking sexual comment and then she's like "i'd be down for it with you, I'll be home in a little bit" out of nowhereeee and basically threw it at me. So went there and did business and it was mostly awful lol. nice girl, but a grenade. at the end I was like "this was weird. like ****ing my sister weird" and she responded with "whatever, i don't care, you're a total babe". ughhhh.
When you say grenade, do you mean fat chick. Or, you just had a ****ty sex session and blew your load early????

sub001

Awards
When you say grenade, do you mean fat chick. Or, you just had a ****ty sex session and blew your load early????

Chubby and pale with salami nipples. I couldn't even finish. It was that bad. At the end I was like "I think i'm going to stop" and she said "yeah I think you're done". "well I'm not done as in finished, i'm just done trying" haha. I need to get out more.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Chubby and pale with salami nipples. I couldn't even finish. It was that bad. At the end I was like "I think i'm going to stop" and she said "yeah I think you're done". "well I'm not done as in finished, i'm just done trying" haha. I need to get out more.
should have just laid back closed your eyes and let her finish you off in the back of her throat

lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Geez man, do you not have respect for yourself :nono2: !?:banghead::dance:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I don't know any of you, and just stumbled into this thread.... but it has delivered.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Oh it delivered... It delivered two salami pizza nipples!

No worries OP, it's just slummin. We all like to roll in the stink once in a while.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
No problem!

What's worse is when your pounding some slore from behind and you don't know what smells worse. Their puss or dirty swamp ass. With each thrust is a new waft to help you try to figure out!! :ugh: :thumbsdown:

sub001

Awards
No problem!

What's worse is when your pounding some slore from behind and you don't know what smells worse. Their puss or dirty swamp ass. With each thrust is a new waft to help you try to figure out!! :ugh: :thumbsdown:

whew, thank god someone else has had that problem and not just me lol. It was with a super classy, reserved, sexy ass italian girl too. So smokingly hot, but smelled like garbage. maybe she was jogging before we hung out or something.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
No problem!

i just finished laughing at this. but seriously, we've all been there man, at least you got laid.

sub001

Awards
i just finished laughing at this. but seriously, we've all been there man, at least you got laid.
This is true. I remember walking to my car thinking "at least there are probably nerdy 16-25 year old virgins who will kill their parents to do what I just did"

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it happens to us all at least once.......I think

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You deserve a medal, sir!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem!

LOL, thanks for the laugh.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Ain't nothin wrong with pokin a fatty every now and then. More CUSHIN for the PUSHIN!!

:banana:

sub001

Awards
Ain't nothin wrong with pokin a fatty every now and then. More CUSHIN for the PUSHIN!!

:banana:

I'll even it out. I'm planning to break this 99 pound girl in half over the weekend! birthday sex!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I lost my virginity to spme chick whom raped me LMAO.. Smelled like swamp ass, dipped and was a tomboy xD..

sub001

Awards
Yes, I lost my virginity to spme chick whom raped me LMAO.. Smelled like swamp ass, dipped and was a tomboy xD..

I lost my virginity to my sister's friend who was 4 years older than me. And the goalie for her schools ice hockey team :(. oh god why me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I laughed, I cried, and threw up all in the matter of seconds while reading this thread :rofl:

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
I lost my virginity to my sister's friend who was 4 years older than me. And the goalie for her schools ice hockey team :(. oh god why me.
lol, dude it sounds like you have had your fair share of the fuglies. my gf in high school was a good looking blonde and i got rug burns on my knees the first time i banged her, but that b***h gave me chlamydia!!! damn hot whores!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It's nothin' a lil penicillin can't handle!!!

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
Haha I love this thread. Kind of reminds me of a pizza nipple girl I hooked up with a while back. She had get this....BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY! And she still had full D's!! Her nips covered 1/2 the tit lol. She was a lil stanky so I didn't mess down there but she loved to swallow so it was all good ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha we all live with regrets don't worry about it, any guy who says he hasn't regretted a night with some girl is lying. The first girl i ever banged wasn't exactly the most attractive girl but when your young and dumb we all do stupid things to get that first check mark on our score cards.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Suck it up and take it like a man! It's Reno time!!

[myspace]36383935&searchid=413c98e2-c6e8-4583-ac1c-630fb2e07c26[/myspace]

:p

sub001

Awards
all my girlfriends have been top notch. it's just the randoms that are bad lol. only the first chick i banged and this last one were terrible haha.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i love reading threads like this after a crappy 13hour shift at work. i can go to bed with a smile on my face lol.

fun stuff :blindfold: